Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Fotomoto button and 'Not for sale'

01 Jun 2011, 08:30

mabro wrote:But I didn't know the mechanism of: 'one photo still for sale => buy button is displayed for all of them, but is only functional for the one that is for sale'.
Actually, its not entirely like this. The maincontrols are created for the first image that is viewed in the folder. If this image is for sale, the buy-button will display, and it will "stick" when clicking through the other images also (regardless of their state of sale). Likewise, if the first image viewed is not for sale, then the buy button will not display either. The controls will update if you go to and from thumbnails mode, or exit/enter the folder. This is therefore only an issue when you have mixed items for sale and not for sale in the same folder.
mjau-mjau wrote:How can I disable a specific folder for Fotomoto?
Good question - For now, you can add to the parameters from admin:
Code
fotomoto.enabled=false
This will prevent the images from trying to get added to the Fotomoto Dashboard (although you could always set the default collection to be "not for sale" so that all new images get added there). It also prevents any chance of fotomoto interface elements displaying (although they would not display in any case for images that are not for sale).

Martin
Experienced
Topic Author

Re: Fotomoto button and 'Not for sale'

01 Jun 2011, 12:04

mjau-mjau wrote:Good question - For now, you can add to the parameters from admin:
Code
fotomoto.enabled=false
Yes, that works allright.
For me this is the simplest thing to do... I set Fotomoto to add new images as 'For Sale' and protect the folders that contain images I do not want to sell with the above folder parameter.