Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

alexhenes
Experienced

Re: Imagevue X2.8 Mobile Gallery Beta

12 Jun 2012, 15:07

not all of the time... but every now and then... the flash site vs. the mobile site will load on my android phone. htc incredible
Alex
https://www.merelyafleshwound.com
https://www.goldenbikeshop.com

Michel Morel
Experienced

12 Jun 2012, 15:49

mjau-mjau wrote:
Michel Morel wrote:Oups ! :oops:
Sorry. I think I made ​​a mistake in the previous post (English is not my language).
I meant: Is it possible to add in the file "in ivExifParser.class.php" new entries ("Keywords", "By-Line (author)", "copyright notice", etc..) For that can enable or disable and thus make them appear or not? (as is already possible with, for example, - 'Isospeed' - / / 'ExposureBias', -).
Thank you for patience.
I understood that. However, IPTC are not really part of the EXIF standards, and therefore they dont really have the right to live inside ivExifParser.class.php. If we added them, it would just be some ugly hack. Also, since this file is part of the core files, and it gets overwritten on upgrades, I am not sure if that is a nice solution at all. If we are to add this, I think we need a setting to display exif and/or iptc separately in a text item. Do you really need to be able to select what IPTC data you are going to display also, instead of just having an on/off toggle? IPTC is more like "if its added, and its enabled, we display it" .... unlike EXIF which has some boring data that needs to be filtered.
I think I understood your answer.
So I think an simple IPTC on/off toggle, that's enough.
Thanks.

Michel Morel
Experienced

12 Jun 2012, 16:02

Nick wrote:Regarding EXIF, IPTC and XMP parsers. As of now you can either disable all Metadata or edit the ivExif/Iptc/XmpParsers and comment out the fields you don't need. But then the next time you update the gallery the changes will be overwritten.
Thanks you for this precision. It's really useful. I'm look at file, tomorrow.
I'm already save "ivExifParser.class.php" every time. So, it's not a problem to save also "XmpParsers".
Thanks.

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

12 Jun 2012, 16:02

alexhenes wrote:not all of the time... but every now and then... the flash site vs. the mobile site will load on my android phone. htc incredible
What do you see here? http://whatismyuseragent.dotdoh.com/
firedev.com

alexhenes
Experienced

12 Jun 2012, 16:29

alexhenes wrote
not all of the time... but every now and then... the flash site vs. the mobile site will load on my android phone. htc incredible

What do you see here? http://whatismyuseragent.dotdoh.com/
Your browser's UserAgent string is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; ADR6300 Build/GRJ22) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1
Alex
https://www.merelyafleshwound.com
https://www.goldenbikeshop.com

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

13 Jun 2012, 04:32

recman wrote:This seems to do the trick, but now I cant change the footer-image?? No matter what I set under Settings/Mobile/Footer it still is the Imagevue-logo showing. This worked nice in earlier version.
You need to authorize your gallery to edit the footer. Sorry, the field is supposed to be locked until you authorize.

csabacs

13 Jun 2012, 07:08

hello

I just uploaded the newest imagevue and only have one problem with mobile version ! Everything works fine except the mobile-global-header.jpg and mobile-start-header.jpg is not displaying instead it just shows link in text format on mobile ! any idea what is causing it ? thanks

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

13 Jun 2012, 10:08

csabacs wrote:hello

I just uploaded the newest imagevue and only have one problem with mobile version ! Everything works fine except the mobile-global-header.jpg and mobile-start-header.jpg is not displaying instead it just shows link in text format on mobile ! any idea what is causing it ? thanks
Could you please provide an FTP login to your server? I am not sure what is going on but this is the 3rd time people reporting a similar issue.
firedev.com

recman
Experienced

13 Jun 2012, 10:32

mjau-mjau wrote:
recman wrote:This seems to do the trick, but now I cant change the footer-image?? No matter what I set under Settings/Mobile/Footer it still is the Imagevue-logo showing. This worked nice in earlier version.
You need to authorize your gallery to edit the footer. Sorry, the field is supposed to be locked until you authorize.
Ok, then I see. What other limitations is there when running unauthorized version? Good to know now when Im testing so I don't spend time trying to solve these "problems".

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

13 Jun 2012, 12:02

recman wrote:
mjau-mjau wrote:
Ok, then I see. What other limitations is there when running unauthorized version? Good to know now when Im testing so I don't spend time trying to solve these "problems".
Sorry, this was a mistake by us. As mentioned, this field is supposed to be locked until authorized, so basically this was a bug that it was editable at all. Nothing else related to authorized gallery.

MikeR
Experienced

13 Jun 2012, 12:23

On the mobile version (v2.8b8) (Ipad or Iphone)when I send a photo by email (share function on the top right).

On the ipad or iphone, when I open the link in the email (mobile version) :

- the image is not resized
- the left & right arrow doesn't disappear
- it's not possible to swipe left & right (we have to use the arrows)
- the + at the top of the screen doesn't work

On the flash version (PC with firefox, IE, Chrome...), when I open the link in the email :

- it opens the image in the HTML version instead of the FLASH version

Is it possible that the link opens the standard mobile version (with resize, swipe....) when I open it on a mobile platform, and opens the standard flash version when I open it from a PC or MAC with flash installed.

Thank you

eskimo121
Experienced

13 Jun 2012, 17:28

So what is the latest Beta version right now and can you point us to the download link for it? Looks like all the major problems have been solved.
any ETA on the final release? this week? next week?
Thanks.

Bored? Browse through some cool images: Amazing Pictures

tfm426
Experienced

13 Jun 2012, 18:45

2 things
i have just downloaded b8 on mobile the link arrow is missing but the links still work also the + for the tree is missing and in gallerys the back arrow is now missing?

the new vidio player shows as a very small area with scroling at right and bottom and will not play my flv file on flash and nothing in mobile?

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

13 Jun 2012, 23:37

Regarding Missing < > on Config Save Update

Looks like everybody with this problem are having libxml 2.6.32 installed. Please contact your hosting support and ask for update. This issue is also mentioned in the PHP bug tracker here:

https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=45996

The test script is attached.
Attachments
test.php.zip
Test script
(1.01 KiB) Downloaded 1035 times
firedev.com

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

13 Jun 2012, 23:39

tfm426 wrote:i have just downloaded b8 on mobile the link arrow is missing but the links still work also the + for the tree is missing and in gallerys the back arrow is now missing?
This means you did not upload some files, or maybe a cached css.
tfm426 wrote:the new vidio player shows as a very small area with scroling at right and bottom and will not play my flv file on flash and nothing in mobile?
FLV videos will not play on the mobile devices, we're moving towards .mp4 playback, but there are some bumps on the road, could you please provide a link to your video folder so we could see what is going on? The very small area might mean the video is actually really small. But it's better to check first
firedev.com