Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

chinkone
Topic Author

Load imagevue.swf into MCTarget with specific dimensions

14 Jan 2008, 18:21

Hi There,

I'd like to load imagevue inside another SWF. I got it done with the following command:
Code
loadMovie("../gallery/imagevue.swf?globalpath=../gallery/", gallery_holder);
But the question is: Is it possible to give the target called gallery_holder specific dimensions to keep imagevue.swf inside this movieclip?

Example is here > http://www.shakenpop.nl/test/
Click 'Pictures' for the gallery

:D
Last edited by chinkone on 21 Jan 2008, 03:44, edited 1 time in total.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

14 Jan 2008, 21:38

Unfortunately since the sldieshow integration, imagevue hasn't been very friendly to integrate into custom flash sites :?

In your slidehsowimagevueconfig.ini, try setting "boxstage = 700,500" - Just curious if that has any effect. Generally speaking, for Imagevue to integrate optimally, you should be using the followin settings in your main fla else they often don't mix too well together:
Code
Stage.scaleMode = "noScale"
Stage.align = "TL"
Anyway, if the gallery still jumps out of position, you could of course disable the slideshow module and view images in the old fshioned way. In your config.ini, change:
Code
thumbopenwin = slideshow
into
Code
thumbopenwin = false

chinkone
Topic Author

15 Jan 2008, 05:02

YES! Thanks for the support. But i'd like to keep the slideshow feature. that's the most nice part of the gallery. Is there some solution out there to stop the stage jumping?

Another nice solution could be a popup-window instead of the slideshow (thumbopenwin = slideshow) But it doesn't seems to work. Do I have to include some javascript inside of my HTML?

Thanks again for the quick responds :D

a quick preview of my website > click pictures to see the gallery

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

15 Jan 2008, 23:05

Did you try to set:
Code
thumbopenwin = popup
It works in the default standalone mode: http://www.shakenpop.nl/gallery/?thumbopenwin=popup - If it does not work for your loaded gallery, it might be because of the globalpath "../gallery/". Some times this will lead to calls like "http://www.shakepop.nl/test/../gallery/file.jpg" (which mostly works)

chinkone
Topic Author

16 Jan 2008, 16:21

GREAT! It does work. And the stand-alone pop-up is a nice solution.

view it here :lol:

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

16 Jan 2008, 21:09

That's a very nice site and gallery integration you got there ...

Have you considered setting "singlelevel = true" in your config.ini file? It seems you don't need the menu to be two levels deep as you have only one groupfolder.

zella

Slideshow vs Popup

21 Jan 2008, 03:16

So, it is impossible keeping the slideshow feature? In my site I load "imagevue.swf" into another swf (I use "loadmovienum" command, in swishmax), because I have a menu next to the window of the gallery, from which controlling the gallery or other movie clips. Then, if I click on a thumbnail, gallery goes into slideshow module, and menu disappears.

How can I keep slideshow, without choose popup feature?

Thanks.

An example of my problem is here:

http://www.laboratoriouno.com/prova.html

(click on the bottom right of the page)

chinkone
Topic Author

21 Jan 2008, 03:43

mjau-mjau wrote:That's a very nice site and gallery integration you got there ...

Have you considered setting "singlelevel = true" in your config.ini file? It seems you don't need the menu to be two levels deep as you have only one groupfolder.
Thanks Karl, for your superfast support!
I was aware of the single-level option, but i
think i keep it this way as it is. :D