If I have an iframe with the content being just the '_files.php' app, it reloads the content perfectly.
This can be demonstrated as follows:
- Go to https://self-drive.africa/versions/v07/map/
- Click on 'Aabadi Mountain Camp' (PURPLE BED ICON) in the left table. A modal will open.
- Click on the the RED 'Gallery' button - the image gallery will load inside a large bootstrap modal on the first click (as expected), but not on the second or third click (not expected).
- Click on the RED button again - 'embed' only displays the 'embed' license class 'embed.files.gallery without the image gallery. Grrr...
- Click on 'Aabadi Mountain Camp - Camping' (GREEN TENT ICON) in the left table.
- Click on the the SEA GREEN 'Gallery' button - the image gallery (using the raw '_files' app) will load inside the bootstrap modal on the first and all subsequent clicks as expected.
FYI, I have bought '_files', but not yet 'embed'.