Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

traxnamibia
Experienced
Topic Author

Embed app not refreshing on reload of iframe  Topic is solved

11 Oct 2021, 04:20

I have an issue where the 'embed' app does not display content on a second (sometimes third) load when inside an iframe.
If I have an iframe with the content being just the '_files.php' app, it reloads the content perfectly.

This can be demonstrated as follows:

EMBED APP
  1. Go to https://self-drive.africa/versions/v07/map/
  2. Click on 'Aabadi Mountain Camp' (PURPLE BED ICON) in the left table. A modal will open.
  3. Click on the the RED 'Gallery' button - the image gallery will load inside a large bootstrap modal on the first click (as expected), but not on the second or third click (not expected).
  4. Click on the RED button again - 'embed' only displays the 'embed' license class 'embed.files.gallery without the image gallery. Grrr...
_FILES APP
  1. Click on 'Aabadi Mountain Camp - Camping' (GREEN TENT  ICON) in the left table.
  2. Click on the the SEA GREEN 'Gallery' button - the image gallery (using the raw '_files' app) will load inside the bootstrap modal on the first and all subsequent clicks as expected.
Carl - can you please have a look and help me fix the issue so that I can use the 'embed' app rather' than raw '_files' app?

FYI, I have bought '_files', but not yet 'embed'.

Many thanks,

Bruce.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Embed app not refreshing on reload of iframe

11 Oct 2021, 04:59

Hi. I have temporarily activated Embed license for your domain, and it seems to work now. Please check.

The problem may be related to Embed app loading- and displaying in a "modal" which may or may not yet be visible when Embed initiates. Let me know ...

traxnamibia
Experienced
Topic Author

11 Oct 2021, 05:10

Many thanks Carl - that seems to have done the trick.

I bought '_files' yesterday, so can you give me a month's grace?  I'll buy 'embed' at the end of this month. 

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

11 Oct 2021, 05:20

traxnamibia wrote:I bought '_files' yesterday, so can you give me a month's grace?  I'll buy 'embed' at the end of this month.
Yes no problem.