First Files App update since initial release one month ago!
- External config _files/config/config.php
With new updates coming frequently, I have added support for external config so that you can update Files app without overwriting your custom settings. Now, when you run Files app for the first time, it will automatically generate an empty config file _files/config/config.php. Simply open the file and edit options. Your custom configuration will now remain persistent after updating. READ MORE:
Files app configuration
- Config viewer
With external configs merged with default config, I have added a config viewer to allow debugging of config [screenshot]. Simply add ?config parameter to your Files app URL. See example:
- Improved browser compatibility
Improved backwards browser compatibility with Intersection observer polyfill. Especially older iOS devices.
- Support for custom JS and CSS stylesheets
- Tasks plugin * Undocumented
This plugin allows pre-creating all cache (menu, folders and images), clearing all cache and more. There is a new config option allow_tasks, which decides if tasks can be executed. This plugin will be integrated better into Files app at a later date.
- Bugs squashed
- Fixed incorrect menu sort order when directory names are numbers [forum]
- Fixed bug with cut off HTML tags when loading PHP and Html code into the code editor.
- Fixed so that storage_path (default "_files") is always excluded.
- Fixed so that URL #deeplinks also work when index.php is exported to index.html.
- ++ Many code improvements
Simply update directly from the "bell" icon top right of Files app or download latest index.php here. PS! I am curious if any of you have managed to update directly from within the application?