Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

amwpsaa
Experienced
Topic Author

After the file is uploaded, the cache is not updated

19 Nov 2021, 13:09

After uploading the file, the cache is not updated, resulting in thumbnails not updated, but also disrupt the sorting, after many experiments, sorting is indeed flawed

You try to access this link to see if you can see sorting errors, especially for other countries' languages, and if you can't see the errors, you try to change the language area of your computer system to go to the next visit

https://demo.files.gallery/?tests/language

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: After the file is uploaded, the cache is not updated

19 Nov 2021, 23:23

amwpsaa wrote:After uploading the file, the cache is not updated, resulting in thumbnails not updated, but also disrupt the sorting, after many experiments, sorting is indeed flawed
One thing at a time please. When you upload to a folder, the folder MTIME should change. When the folder mtime changes, JSON cache for the folder will get refreshed. If this is not the case for you, I need to see a test scenario, as this works under normal conditions.
amwpsaa wrote:You try to access this link to see if you can see sorting errors, especially for other countries' languages, and if you can't see the errors, you try to change the language area of your computer system to go to the next visit
This is the sort. What kinda "errors" do you see? When sorting between different character sets, obviously it won't sort between Chinese, Cyrillic and Latin. As in the screenshot, latin first, then Cyrillic, then various Asian languages including Chinese:

amwpsaa
Experienced
Topic Author

20 Nov 2021, 02:26

mjau-mjau wrote:This is the sort. What kinda "errors" do you see? When sorting between different character sets, obviously it won't sort between Chinese, Cyrillic and Latin. As in the screenshot, latin first, then Cyrillic, then various Asian languages including Chinese:
I sent an email to you 2 days ago, that's the situation,

After entering the sub-directory and returning to the upper level, the sorting will change. This experience is very bad and I hope it can be fixed.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

21 Nov 2021, 00:05

I already replied to all your emails. I understand there is a problem, but your reporting is not productive for me to diagnose. I can't access any of your links, I can't reproduce the issue from here, and in your video/screenshots I can see the sorting changes, but there is not reference to the DATE or what sorting is wrong. When using date sorting, I want to see the dates and see that date sorting is wrong. How else can I diagnose date sorting? Just because sorting is different, doesn't necessarily mean it's wrong (technically, dates could be identical). Also, if you have problems with "cache" after upload, please keep separate problems in separate posts so we can easier diagnose.

So I am keeping an eye on this of course, but I can't diagnose based on your reports.