Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

amwpsaa
Experienced
Topic Author

Share my Files App page

18 Aug 2021, 12:31

Add a title, add a login button in the left menu, add a share button on the right, and a QR code will pop up when clicked. Add statistics in the lower right corner. . .

捕获.JPG
捕获.JPG (133.93 KiB) Viewed 6772 times

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Share my Files App page

19 Aug 2021, 00:42

Some interesting suggestions, but it seems you want Files app to work more like a website that just a file viewer.
amwpsaa wrote:Add a title
That would be possible, but how are you going to create the title and where are you going to store it? Do you want to be able to create the title from within Files app? All good, but stuff like this means the title has to be stored somewhere, either in a file or in a database.
amwpsaa wrote:add a login button in the left menu
USERS (with login) are planned for Files app, but it would be useful to know what exactly you would be using the login for. Clearly a login must provide more options after login, else what's the point?
amwpsaa wrote:add a share button on the right, and a QR code will pop up when clicked.
A share button would work, but what QR code are you referring to? You mean for the current link? I don't quite see the point. Also, if you want extensive sharing options (like 1000's of sharing services), you would need to use a service like addthis, as we don't intend to build that into Files app because it's a waste of resources. Most mobile devices already have a share button (see screenshot) native to the browser, which allows sharing on the exact services that the visitor is using. It should also be mentioned, when you share a "page" from Files app, it will show the folder name as title of the share-link, but nothing else, because no other data exists for the folder.
amwpsaa wrote:Add statistics in the lower right corner. . .
Maybe!

Thanks again.

amwpsaa
Experienced
Topic Author

Re: Share my Files App page

19 Aug 2021, 01:24

USERS (with login) are planned for Files app, but it would be useful to know what exactly you would be using the login for. Clearly a login must provide more options after login, else what's the point?
I have implemented multi-user mode, the login button is to log in to another file manager.

That would be possible, but how are you going to create the title and where are you going to store it? Do you want to be able to create the title from within Files app? All good, but stuff like this means the title has to be stored somewhere, either in a file or in a database.
I did use the database and made the panel options.
A share button would work, but what QR code are you referring to
The QR code of the current page pops up, which is convenient for users to scan and visit.

Maybe!
Statistical information also uses a database.

This is my own practice, thank you!
Attachments
2116.jpg
2116.jpg (55.77 KiB) Viewed 6758 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (72.48 KiB) Viewed 6758 times