Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

DinGood
Topic Author

Thank you for providing such a good program and some suggestions !

28 Jul 2021, 05:47

Hello, I'm a fan from China. My English is not very good. Please understand. First of all, I like this program very much. I use it to view my photography and family photos, but I have several suggestions:

1. I really need the function of uploading and deleting files and pictures, so I don't have to operate from another file manager. I've seen it in the update plan. I hope it can be used as soon as possible.

2. When browsing pictures, whether you can use the mouse wheel to view the previous and next pictures. Now it's a little inconvenient to click the left and right arrows with the mouse.

3. Whether thumbnail function can be added to video files and whether more video file formats can be supported.

Finally, thank you again for providing this easy-to-use and convenient image browsing program, thank you!

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Thank you for providing such a good program and some suggestions !

28 Jul 2021, 06:17

DinGood wrote:1. I really need the function of uploading and deleting files and pictures, so I don't have to operate from another file manager. I've seen it in the update plan. I hope it can be used as soon as possible.
Basic upload/delete functionality will be added to next release.

Keep in mind, we will need to add proper users management for this feature to be effective. For example, most owners don't want everyone to be able to upload/delete, and then this requires a login for certain permissions exclusively for some users.
DinGood wrote:2. When browsing pictures, whether you can use the mouse wheel to view the previous and next pictures. Now it's a little inconvenient to click the left and right arrows with the mouse.
You can also use the keyboard arrow buttons and swipe (for mobile, touchscreens and trackpads on laptops). Not sure about mousewheel, I will think about it.
DinGood wrote:3. Whether thumbnail function can be added to video files and whether more video file formats can be supported.
Already added to new releasing coming soon. This feature requires ffmpeg and the ability to run exec() PHP function (often blocked on shared hosting).

DinGood
Topic Author

28 Jul 2021, 08:12

I didn't expect to get a reply from the author so quickly, and the reply was very detailed. I will always support this program. I hope that the next new version will arrive soon. I have been following it for a long time. Thanks to the author for his hard work.

amwpsaa
Experienced

01 Aug 2021, 00:34

这里不少中国人,支持一下。我也是期待中..

DinGood
Topic Author

01 Aug 2021, 23:53

哈哈,只能说程序做的确实好,而且轻量,看图什么的特别好用。

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

09 Nov 2021, 06:21

DinGood wrote:1. I really need the function of uploading and deleting files and pictures, so I don't have to operate from another file manager. I've seen it in the update plan. I hope it can be used as soon as possible.
Upload, delete and other filemanager options were added in Files app 0.3.0 [demo]
DinGood wrote:3. Whether thumbnail function can be added to video files and whether more video file formats can be supported.
Video thumbnails were added in Files app 0.3.0 [demo]. Video thumbnails require FFmpeg and PHP exec() enabled.