Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Haiti
Topic Author

How to add a panorama picture?

03 Dec 2020, 10:16

I would like to use the panorama plugin. But I already fail to add a panorama to the gallery. When I upload the panorama file (Equirectangular Spherical
Photo) I get them only consumed as with any normal picture viewer. I have activated the plugin in X3.
How do I get the image displayed as a panorama? I haven't found a manual for this anywhere.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: How to add a panorama picture?

03 Dec 2020, 23:20

It should work like that. Are your equirectangular images exactly 2:1 aspect? For me to be able to diagnose, please can you offer a link to your panorama page?
Haiti wrote:I haven't found a manual for this anywhere.
There are some docs in the link below, but that wouldn't solve your issue:
https://www.photo.gallery/docs/plugins/panorama/

Haiti
Topic Author

04 Dec 2020, 02:17

I have already read this page several times. There is no description how I can import the panorama into the gallery. And there is no description how to display a panorama correctly.

Do I have to adjust anything in the pictures in the Gallery? Do I have to or can I mark an image as a panorama?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

04 Dec 2020, 02:23

Haiti wrote:I have already read this page several times. There is no description how I can import the panorama into the gallery. And there is no description how to display a panorama correctly.
I already explained in my previous post, that the docs will not solve your issue. And I also explained that you are doing nothing wrong. I also asked for a LINK so I can diagnose, and I also asked if your panorama images are exactly 2:1 aspect ratio.

Please read and respond, else how can I help? Please give me a link to your panorama gallery.