Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…
 
User avatar
TristanJo
Experienced
Topic Author
Posts: 115
Joined: 10 Apr 2018, 02:57

Panorama does not work.

22 Jan 2023, 13:26

https://demo.photo.gallery/examples/plugins/panorama/

Suddenly the panorama is not working.

Chrome, safari doesn't work.
Firefox works.

Check plz karl~
Snipaste_2023-01-23_03-26-04.png
Snipaste_2023-01-23_03-26-04.png (462.83 KiB) Viewed 86 times
 
User avatar
mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Posts: 13675
Joined: 30 Sep 2006, 03:37

Re: Panorama does not work.

22 Jan 2023, 22:10

Information provided is not clear. You mean only that specific "flat" panorama in your screenshot? Or all panoramas? Works here:

Image

Perhaps you can open browser developer tools > console, and see if you get any errors or warnings related? Looks like something on your side, maybe a script failed to load, or maybe some browser plugin?
 
User avatar
TristanJo
Experienced
Topic Author
Posts: 115
Joined: 10 Apr 2018, 02:57

Re: Panorama does not work.

24 Jan 2023, 20:25

mjau-mjau wrote: Information provided is not clear. You mean only that specific "flat" panorama in your screenshot? Or all panoramas? Works here:

Image

Perhaps you can open browser developer tools > console, and see if you get any errors or warnings related? Looks like something on your side, maybe a script failed to load, or maybe some browser plugin?
Snipaste_2023-01-25_10-23-44.png
Snipaste_2023-01-25_10-23-44.png (768.18 KiB) Viewed 76 times
I don't know why.
 
User avatar
mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Posts: 13675
Joined: 30 Sep 2006, 03:37

Re: Panorama does not work.

24 Jan 2023, 20:40

Please check the "console" tab, as that's where any errors would show. Also, please try in a "private" browser window, a different internet location and a different device. So we can narrow it down.

Is it all panoramas that don't work? Or only that specific "flat" panorama type from your screenshot?
 
User avatar
TristanJo
Experienced
Topic Author
Posts: 115
Joined: 10 Apr 2018, 02:57

Re: Panorama does not work.

24 Jan 2023, 22:36

mjau-mjau wrote: Please check the "console" tab, as that's where any errors would show. Also, please try in a "private" browser window, a different internet location and a different device. So we can narrow it down.

Is it all panoramas that don't work? Or only that specific "flat" panorama type from your screenshot?
Snipaste_2023-01-25_12-36-01.png
Snipaste_2023-01-25_12-36-01.png (490.36 KiB) Viewed 73 times
All panoramas are not work
 
User avatar
mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Posts: 13675
Joined: 30 Sep 2006, 03:37

Re: Panorama does not work.

25 Jan 2023, 00:12

And what about these demo's?
https://www.marzipano.net/demos.html

Did you somehow disable WEBGL in your browser or somehow it broke because of something on your OS or browser. Try another desktop or mobile device please. This is something local on your device.
 
User avatar
TristanJo
Experienced
Topic Author
Posts: 115
Joined: 10 Apr 2018, 02:57

Re: Panorama does not work.

27 Jan 2023, 03:15

mjau-mjau wrote: And what about these demo's?
https://www.marzipano.net/demos.html

Did you somehow disable WEBGL in your browser or somehow it broke because of something on your OS or browser. Try another desktop or mobile device please. This is something local on your device.
Hi~ karl~
I haven't been able to find a solution yet, but it seems to be a problem with my chrome.