Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

otacilio
Topic Author

IV-Config The folder is initially empty ???? :cry: :cry

06 Apr 2015, 20:48

Não entendo, fui baixar a ultima atualização da galeria x2.8.10 olhei que a pasta IV-Config estava vazia, como eu queria atualizaro a galeria toda o arquivo ficou apresentando erro.

Não gostei da galeria X3 por isso não tenho intenção de migrar, gostaria de saber se se os arquivos desta pasta IV-Config não será mais atualizado.

Percebi tambem que não precisa mais de login, aho que o login era importante mais entendo a questão da empresa.

========================================//

I do not understand, I download the latest update of the gallery x2.8.10 looked the IV-Config folder was empty, as I wanted atualizaro all the file gallery was showing error.

Not like the gallery X3 so I have no intention of moving, I wonder if the files in this IV-Config folder will no longer be updated.

I realized also that no longer need to login, the login aho was important more understand the issue of the company.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: IV-Config The folder is initially empty ???? :cry:

07 Apr 2015, 02:38

otacilio wrote:Não entendo, fui baixar a ultima atualização da galeria x2.8.10 olhei que a pasta IV-Config estava vazia, como eu queria atualizaro a galeria toda o arquivo ficou apresentando erro.
The iv-config folder is supposed to be empty in the original files. The is the folder where your custom settings are stored when you change things from the panel. Therefore, it is empty initially.
otacilio wrote:Não gostei da galeria X3 por isso não tenho intenção de migrar, gostaria de saber se se os arquivos desta pasta IV-Config não será mais atualizado.
That is your opinion, but if you want something fast and modern that people enjoy viewing from all devices, then your opinion may eventually change. The iv-config was always empty, and will always be empty.
otacilio wrote:Percebi tambem que não precisa mais de login, aho que o login era importante mais entendo a questão da empresa. .
As stated in this new post https://www.photo.gallery/events/preparing-for-imagevue-x3/, we have removed the login because it does not offer anything. Removing it allows our pages to be faster and more secure, and less issues for customers. What do you want login for?

otacilio
Topic Author

07 Apr 2015, 20:37

The Login actually in this case is no longer necessary, but I had a presentiment that the IV-Config folder containing files because I reinstall the gallery and presented in a file error on this page and when I went to open to see the line of the error I saw that they had files, po this question.

As for my opnion in relation to X3, is why I think that fled some of the essence of the Gallery since version 1 to imagevuex has evolved always making clear the gallery conveito, it may be that Chi to a time I change my opinion more this does not mean it's not a good system, just did not like the look.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

08 Apr 2015, 01:48

That's fine ;) X3 still has a long way to go, and we haven't demonstrated all the possibilities yet.

If you are having problems with anything related to the iv-config folder, let me know ... It is supposed to be empty from the default, because it will only contain your custom settings as they are changed.