X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

rokudamerlin
Experienced
Topic Author

custom site

05 Nov 2014, 10:19

hello,

i have see the builder from powerpack have a verry nice e-mods website ..

can you me give any tips for cutomize my site ?

like your loading .. or your Thumbnails style ..

i know it is flash .. and it not so easy to edit .. i hope you can me give any tips ..

greez

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: custom site

05 Nov 2014, 22:32

I am not quite sure what site you are referring to. If you have a link to the site you have seen, as well as your own site, I can take a look! Keep in mind, you can't easily add your own customizations to imagevue X2 outside of the extensive theme- and settings.

rokudamerlin
Experienced
Topic Author

06 Nov 2014, 06:14

VektorStyle.de
Graphic - Web - Printdesign | X3

Artur
Imagevue PowerPack

06 Nov 2014, 16:55

Hi there :)

This website is my own project. For that website I use only imagevue admin panel to manage content (without appearance/themes settings).
The frontend is independent from imagevue (I bought and edited a layout template from themeforest.net) :wink:
I made this website only to improve SEO (static image pages with structural data and rich snippets) what helped me a lot to rise the gallery in google search and pagerank.

PowerPack is dedicated to imagevue flash gallery and there is only few customisable plugins that extends the original imagevue functionality (adding some interaction possibilities), like voting, commenting, guestbook and some visual tweaks.