Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

dxodik
Experienced
Topic Author

Reading the Russian symbols from EXIF...

04 Jul 2014, 03:53

Now (and earlier) when uploading photos, Russian characters from Exif is not read.
Is it possible to add the ability to read Russian characters? or tell me where to fix this.
Indexing sites in search engines will be much more effective in my country, thanks.

dxodik
Experienced
Topic Author

Re: Reading the Russian symbols from EXIF...

05 Jul 2014, 03:37

I see in the next topic - the response is received
in my theme, the answer - not ..?)
sadly

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

05 Jul 2014, 06:10

We are working on version X3 and all these issues will be fixed. For Imagevue X2, we will not be releasing new versions or updates because X3 is the fix! It is sad that Russian symbols are not working from EXIF, but it will not actually make any different for the flash application Imagevue X2, where Google is not indexing images anyway ...

Do you have a link to your gallery where I can see the EXIF displaying in the frontend?

dxodik
Experienced
Topic Author

06 Jul 2014, 04:23

Do you have a link to your gallery where I can see the EXIF displaying in the frontend?
here it is
http://studiodr.ru/#/portfolio_foto/gir ... _che/4.jpg

another question :roll:
after installation and removal powerpack, when a link to a specific picture, menu buttons are moved to the top of the site

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

06 Jul 2014, 17:10

Yep, it is returning empty values for cyrillic, see here: http://studiodr.ru/?a=fileinfo&path=/po ... _che/4.jpg. I need to have someone take a look, but all this will be fixed in new version coming ...
dxodik wrote:another question :roll:
after installation and removal powerpack, when a link to a specific picture, menu buttons are moved to the top of the site
You have som setting combos: maincontrols are "locked to thumbnailscroller", but you have disabled the thumbnailscroller, which normally appears in image mode. Either re-enable the thumbnailscroller, or disable maincontrols. locktothumbnails ...