Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

steveB
Topic Author

RESOLVED (kind of) Video thumbs and white space...

07 Nov 2013, 09:05

******### I don't know why, but putting more than one video in the folder has sorted both of these things####******* I'm happy :-)

Hi,

I have two questions..

I've uploaded an MP4 videos into a new directory called video and generated a thumbnail. It is the only file in that directory. I have not installed ffmpeg.

The thumbnail shows when I hover over the directory in the main menu but when I click it I briefly see the video title and description with a white rectangle containing the video name. After a second or so this is covered by the player window.

Question 1. How can I click the menu and just have the video thumbnail visible so that the video won't play until the thumbnail is clicked? I'd like a similar behaviour to your video demo page.

Question 2. Can I disable the toggleplay button in the video folder. I don't want visitors to try to plav the video using the button for starting a slideshow. I do want to keep the toggleplay enabled in the main image folders though. I've tried several combinations using the .toggleplay.enabled=false command but none seem to work.

If you'd like to take a look, its http://stephen-bolton.co.uk/gallery/#/V ... lendIf.mp4
Thanks for looking

Steve

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: RESOLVED (kind of) Video thumbs and white space...

08 Nov 2013, 01:26

So this is sorted now? Since you only had a single file in the folder, Imagevue normally bypasses the thumbnail and goes directly to view the single file.

steveB
Topic Author

Re: RESOLVED (kind of) Video thumbs and white space...

08 Nov 2013, 02:55

Yes thank you, this issue is resolved.