Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

fcicconi
Topic Author

resize browser and if someone have no flash

22 Oct 2013, 18:11

Hallo,
Can someone tell me how is possible when I change monitor size that the thumbnails or images remain in the same place and don't go up the menu or not in the center of the screen?
I hope to explain me... :-(
For example, when i make more little the window browser the interface change...
Other question..
sometime someone have no flash... and they tell me that is impossible see the website... but in the parameter I've setted HTML too why they doesn't see the website?
http://www.fabriziocicconi.it
image example
Attachments
Schermata 2013-10-23 alle 00.10.31.png
is it a right setting? or no?
Schermata 2013-10-23 alle 00.10.31.png (108.08 KiB) Viewed 1966 times
Schermata 2013-10-23 alle 00.07.33.png
for the first question
Schermata 2013-10-23 alle 00.07.33.png (119.23 KiB) Viewed 1966 times

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: resize browser and if someone have no flash

23 Oct 2013, 03:24

fcicconi wrote:Hallo,
Can someone tell me how is possible when I change monitor size that the thumbnails or images remain in the same place and don't go up the menu or not in the center of the screen?
Why would the images and thumbnails not center when you resize the screen? If you are on a large screen 1920px, you want more content visible, and you want it in the middle of the screen. If you have a small screen or resize your screen down to for example 1280px, the content will re-adjust to fit within that screen. If it does not re-center and re-adjust, it will be outside the the visitors field of view!
fcicconi wrote:For example, when i make more little the window browser the interface change...
Yes, why would it not do this? It cant contain the same information in a small screen as a large screen ... it has set LESS thumbnails, and sometimes adjust the columns also.
fcicconi wrote:sometime someone have no flash... and they tell me that is impossible see the website... but in the parameter I've setted HTML too why they doesn't see the website?
They will see the mobile version normally: