Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Imagvue x3???

13 Feb 2014, 07:26

Sorry all you people, I got held back a few more days ... I finally got something out, and have made a new Imagevue X3 [Playground] thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=8246

You beautiful people are basically split between A) What happened to X3? It was supposed to be last year! or B) I don't care when it gets launched, its ready when its ready! (or somewhere in between). Although I appreciate both patience and pressure, let me just make clear the reasons why we have pushed for a demonstration version launch:

A) It was important for us to be able to wrap up something that is almost usable in its current state, even though we had to cut several corners.
B) It is after all due time that you patient people get to see some form of results.
C) Most importantly, it allows us to proceed with new concepts while keeping everyone updated on progress. It also allows us to test certain aspects in a real-world scenario. Made by people for people!

Please lets move all X3 talk to the new thread. I will lock this outdated thread shortly, just so we don't have duplicate- or outdated discussions.

Bulletproof IT
Experienced

Re: Imagvue x3???

13 Sep 2014, 10:26

Thank you for the February update!

It had been very quiet indeed. I hope people are keen for the update and have not lost faith in your great product.

You will have to give it a NEW name, as X3 was already announced in June 2013! :D

Perhaps Imagevue X4 ;)

June 2013 >>> February 2014 >>> September 2014!

This should be good! :D
» I Imagevue X3 «