Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

Re: Imagevue X2.8 Mobile Gallery Beta

10 May 2012, 13:53

Pascal Thanks for reporting, just noticed that too, working on it. So far I can tell that this is caused if ImageMagick was used which Imagevue automatically detects on server.
firedev.com

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

10 May 2012, 15:09

Pascal wrote:Apparently I'm doing some things wrong.
I've uploaded the beta. As a consequence my personalized theme completely quit functioning (folder my theme and it's contents still exists) and I can not get it back :-(.

Furthermore, I can't change most things in the admin panels any longer after log in - nothing will expand anymore! So I can't change things in the setup of the flash-site any longer and hardly anything in the mobile section, which therefore looks terrible. BTW swiping pictures and that sort of thing won't work either.

What am I missing??
I just spent some time checking the upgrade process and would say that it works. When new version is uploaded over the last one Imagevue will import the old settings, move your custom theme to iv-config/themes folder, move your old theme config from iv-config/yourtheme/themeConfig.xml to iv-config/themes/yourtheme/config.xml and delete the old files if there are no errors.

However in your case I might suspect that you either didn't upload all the files or maybe missed index.php and imagevue.php.
firedev.com

Pascal

10 May 2012, 15:22

Thanks again Nick, but I reported this one as solved earlier already, it apparently was some sort of not-quite-getting-rid-of-your-cache-properly issue...

Apart from the two things I mentioned earlier here, it all works perfectly! Very pleased with it.

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

10 May 2012, 17:03

Beta update

What's new:
Fix for 0 files after upload
Fix for windows servers with Imagemagick
Folders are displayed after textpage now
Popup window fixed
Folders Tree in HTML gallery fixed
Empty string in config selectors fixed
Small cleanups

Updated files:
Code
/iv-admin/assets/images/icon_upload.gif
/iv-admin/templates/partials/tree.phtml
/iv-includes/assets/css/imagevue.adminbar.css
/iv-includes/include/ivImageAdapterImagemagick.class.php
/iv-includes/include/ivImageAdapterImagick.class.php
/iv-includes/include/ivMapperXmlFolder.class.php
/iv-includes/include/ivXmlNodeDir.class.php
/iv-includes/templates/default/index.popup.phtml
/iv-includes/templates/default/partials/tree.phtml
/iv-includes/templates/mobile/index.html.phtml
firedev.com

Vincent

10 May 2012, 23:52

Nick wrote:Beta update

What's new:
Fix for 0 files after upload
Fix for windows servers with Imagemagick
Folders are displayed after textpage now
Popup window fixed
Folders Tree in HTML gallery fixed
Empty string in config selectors fixed
Small cleanups

Updated files:
Code
/iv-admin/assets/images/icon_upload.gif
/iv-admin/templates/partials/tree.phtml
/iv-includes/assets/css/imagevue.adminbar.css
/iv-includes/include/ivImageAdapterImagemagick.class.php
/iv-includes/include/ivImageAdapterImagick.class.php
/iv-includes/include/ivMapperXmlFolder.class.php
/iv-includes/include/ivXmlNodeDir.class.php
/iv-includes/templates/default/index.popup.phtml
/iv-includes/templates/default/partials/tree.phtml
/iv-includes/templates/mobile/index.html.phtml

First, amazing work, I have bought it without a thought.

So far as I found,

after upload a new folder into Theme folder, can't find it in theme setting
after create a new theme in theme setting, can't find it in theme folder

after upgraded, I upload a new folder to theme folder, but now I can't delete the old theme 'VincentDark copy2' as the pic down here.
last, any chance can add "footer" function in setting? really want to add copyright warning below the site.

Attachments
Screen Shot 2012-05-11 at 4.04.52 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2012-05-11 at 4.04.52 AM.jpg (24.41 KiB) Viewed 94178 times

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

11 May 2012, 00:18

Vincent wrote:after upload a new folder into Theme folder, can't find it in theme setting
after create a new theme in theme setting, can't find it in theme folder. After upgraded, I upload a new folder to theme folder, but now I can't delete the old theme 'VincentDark copy2' as the pic down here.
User themes are migrated to iv-config/themes. When you duplicate any of the built-in themes, it gets created in iv-config folder. If you upgrade from the previous version, Imagevue moves user themes to iv-config/themes.

If you can't delete the theme make sure you don't upload anything to iv-includes/themes and that permissions on iv-config folder are ok so Imagevue can operate with the files.

As a last resort you can delete themes using your ftp client.
Vincent wrote: last, any chance can add "footer" function in setting? really want to add copyright warning below the site.
For mobile gallery there is a "Footer setting", for general gallery - there is "Footer code" which is shown after the main output on both HTML and Flash gallery pages, you can style it separately by using #counters id when adding custom CSS.
firedev.com

Vincent

11 May 2012, 01:10

Nick wrote:
Vincent wrote:after upload a new folder into Theme folder, can't find it in theme setting
after create a new theme in theme setting, can't find it in theme folder. After upgraded, I upload a new folder to theme folder, but now I can't delete the old theme 'VincentDark copy2' as the pic down here.
User themes are migrated to iv-config/themes. When you duplicate any of the built-in themes, it gets created in iv-config folder. If you upgrade from the previous version, Imagevue moves user themes to iv-config/themes.

If you can't delete the theme make sure you don't upload anything to iv-includes/themes and that permissions on iv-config folder are ok so Imagevue can operate with the files.

As a last resort you can delete themes using your ftp client.
Vincent wrote: last, any chance can add "footer" function in setting? really want to add copyright warning below the site.
For mobile gallery there is a "Footer setting", for general gallery - there is "Footer code" which is shown after the main output on both HTML and Flash gallery pages, you can style it separately by using #counters id when adding custom CSS.

Thanks Nick so much~~

Actually I have set the footer setting from mobile gallery and it works perfectly! :) but there is still not on Flash site.

Another question, as if I can't change the site icon as shown on the pix here, or maybe I misunderstood the documentation.... :)
Attachments
Screen Shot 2012-05-11 at 6.05.13 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2012-05-11 at 6.05.13 AM.jpg (23.41 KiB) Viewed 94174 times
Screen Shot 2012-05-11 at 6.04.58 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2012-05-11 at 6.04.58 AM.jpg (7.8 KiB) Viewed 94174 times

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

11 May 2012, 02:42

Vincent wrote:Actually I have set the footer setting from mobile gallery and it works perfectly! :) but there is still not on Flash site.
The mobile gallery has separate settings for this, as it does not make sense to combine these settings. It is a bit more complicated for the flash gallery though, because not only must you add some html code for the footer, but also attach it to the bottom by means of CSS and make sure it overlays the flash. Perhaps you can post your current footer code for the flash gallery, and I can amend it?
Vincent wrote:Another question, as if I can't change the site icon as shown on the pix here, or maybe I misunderstood the documentation.... :)
I am not quite sure what you mean "change the icon" ... All I can see is that icon is adding itself to the <title>, which it should not be doing so I will get Nick to look into this. You cannot set icons for the the mobile gallery, as this would cause too many complications.

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

11 May 2012, 02:57

We don't support icons in the siteTitle. So there is no point trying to add it.
firedev.com

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

11 May 2012, 03:08

Vincent wrote:Another question, as if I can't change the site icon as shown on the pix here, or maybe I misunderstood the documentation.... :)
Sorry, I am looking at this again, and wondering what exactly you are trying to do. This is the TITLE of your SITE, and has nothing to do with setting menu icons for the main menu. I assume you are trying to set the favicon that displays for your website? For this you will need to create a favicon.png and overwrite the file in your gallery root. You could create

1abild

php error with php 5.3.1

11 May 2012, 05:29

I just downloaded the X2.8 Beta and installed it on an Apache Server running php 5.3.1

On my iPad2 and by entering this URL http://www.1abild.com/imagevue28/?mobile=1 on a MacPro I receive both times this error message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENDFOREACH in \imagevue28\iv-includes\templates\mobile\index.html.phtml on line 145

rgds, Franz

Artur
Imagevue PowerPack

11 May 2012, 11:00

I don't know if it's only on my site, but I have problem with copying/moveing files in admin panel.
Admin panel output:
Code
0 files moved to Pictures 2, 1 files skipped
or:
Code
0 files copied to Pictures 2, 1 files skipped

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

Re: php error with php 5.3.1

11 May 2012, 11:13

1abild wrote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENDFOREACH in \imagevue28\iv-includes\templates\mobile\index.html.phtml on line 145
Sorry, but there are not syntax errors in this file. Did you try to upload it again? Or I could take a look if you would provide an ftp login to your site.

Artur: Thanks for reporting this, we'll take care of the problem.
firedev.com

globetrotter
Imagevue Expert

11 May 2012, 13:20

The picture on my 'home' textpage doesn't show up anymore in the flash version.
But in the mobile version it does works correctly.

Btw the new mobile version looks great !!!
Rene
http://www.globetrotternet.nl/

tschortsch
Experienced

11 May 2012, 13:32

Hey!

I edited the German language and now two German language entries show up in the drop down. This is something new, I guess a bug?!
german.png
german.png (8 KiB) Viewed 94104 times