Re: Imagevue PowerPack

19 Feb 2012, 14:37

How to uninstall PowerPack?

Artur
Imagevue PowerPack
Topic Author

19 Feb 2012, 15:54

Just replace few files in your gallery (pick them from official imagevue package):

1. iv-includes/include/config.xml
2. iv-includes/include/lang.xml
3. iv-includes/include/theme.xml
4. iv-admin/assets/js/imagevue.upload.js
5. iv-admin/controllers/FileController.php
6. iv-admin/controllers/IndexController.php
7. iv-admin/templates/index.index.phtml
8. iv-admin/templates/layout.phtml

Delete file:
iv-includes/themes/your_Theme/extras_module.swf

Delete folder:
extras

tschortsch
Experienced

20 Feb 2012, 16:47

Hey Artur!

Could you please tell me, where to change the format and language of the time stamp which shows up in the comment module after commenting a photo?! It's like "20.February.2012, 22:24" at the moment! Anyway, it's not much important but would make it perfect for me.. :wink:

hummelfX

05 Mar 2012, 19:23

Hi,

I edited my message since I have no installation issues anymore

I tried your powerpack since I needed rating, new and comments. Congrats for all the work you did !

Installation went good on every point (including sql for rating and comments) but I have some issues :

the language/fullscreen/vote icons on the top right overlay the "music" control bar that was there. Any idea about how correct that ? (I cleared my browser history to check if it come from here : no effect).

here is what it looks like :

in addition the installation of powerpack make my imagevue version go from 2.7.6.4 to 2.7.6.2. No problem, just wondering if that was a known issue.

Regards,

hummelfX

05 Mar 2012, 19:36

Continuing my monologue : I got the answer to my first question about the overlay

the solution : Buttons XOffset (from top right corner), in theme->edit settings->main display

concerning the version change with the powerpack installation : no idea !

Artur
Imagevue PowerPack
Topic Author

06 Mar 2012, 13:02

hummelfX wrote:in addition the installation of powerpack make my imagevue version go from 2.7.6.4 to 2.7.6.2. No problem, just wondering if that was a known issue.
Sorry for the late reply.

I always compare files in different versions of imagevue and if functionality is the same I replace files from older version. Howewer, there can be some not important changes in those files, (like note about imagevue version), and just better is to keep compatibility backward than forward.
So, It's not a bug, it's known (not important) issue but I can't do nothing in this case.

hummelfX

06 Mar 2012, 17:03

Hi Arthur,

wonderfull work anyway ! My remark was more like a question than anything else. No influence on imagevue anyway !

tschortsch
Experienced

07 Mar 2012, 06:19

schurdinand wrote:Could you please tell me, where to change the format and language of the time stamp which shows up in the comment module after commenting a photo?! It's like "20.February.2012, 22:24" at the moment!
Does anybody know where to modify this issue?

Artur
Imagevue PowerPack
Topic Author

09 Mar 2012, 17:38

schurdinand wrote:
schurdinand wrote:Could you please tell me, where to change the format and language of the time stamp which shows up in the comment module after commenting a photo?! It's like "20.February.2012, 22:24" at the moment!
Does anybody know where to modify this issue?
Sorry, I've missed your post somewhere...
The answer is - You can't change this because it's hardcoded in powerpack flash. I'll try to set some options for date in next release.

tschortsch
Experienced

10 Mar 2012, 18:29

Thanx a lot! This would be really fine! :D

silverknightdk

20 Mar 2012, 08:34

First of all i would like say thanks for the great work you are doing.

I have some trouble installing the powerpack.
When i install the version 2.0RC all the buttons at the top seems empty and when i click the one that should be news it just says Undefined.

i went back to your site and downloaded the 1.4 version and that works fine with both comments and ratings. Somehow it is not showing new pictures in the news section. i can see both new ratings and new comments but the picture tab is just empty and the headline says new pictures 1/0.

link to page with 2.0RC tjfoto.com/test

link to page with 1,4: tjfoto.com

Best regards Thomas

Lio
Experienced

24 Mar 2012, 16:48

Hi Artur!
It's me again, the old lady from Canada.
I'm newly in trouble with PowerPack on my album. I have the PP bar displayed only in one page now.... :'(.
As you can see http://www.liosite.com/Portfolio/#/cont ... o/Luce.jpg the bar is perfect, but if you load the portfolio, for example here http://www.liosite.com/Portfolio/#/cont ... _12375.JPG I only can see the language icon and the full screen.
Do you have any ideas to suggest me ?
Thanks again and have a good week end.
Lio

perch1k

05 Apr 2012, 10:10

Hi Artur! I'm using your PowerPack and i'm very happy!))
I have some question: how can i post a comment like quote to messages from other people in Guestbook? Is it possible?
Sorry for my English.

Lio
Experienced

07 Apr 2012, 08:32

Lio wrote:Hi Artur!
It's me again, the old lady from Canada.
I'm newly in trouble with PowerPack on my album. I have the PP bar displayed only in one page now.... :'(.
As you can see http://www.liosite.com/Portfolio/#/cont ... o/Luce.jpg the bar is perfect, but if you load the portfolio, for example here http://www.liosite.com/Portfolio/#/cont ... _12375.JPG I only can see the language icon and the full screen.
Do you have any ideas to suggest me ?
Thanks again and have a good week end.
Lio

Hey Artur, too busy to get in touch with all people crying? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll try to reinstall the power Pack newly but I did it yet without any improvement.
Have a really Happy Easter!
lio

Artur
Imagevue PowerPack
Topic Author

09 Apr 2012, 17:00

Hello everyone.

First of all, sorry for late reply.
I'm very busy right now (many things was happen and I have no time for nearly nothing, even shooting photos) :(
I need to take brake with powerPack for a while. I promise to come back to the project, but I can't promise when :(

@perch1k, It's not possible within PowerPack guestbook (I didn't implement this feature)

@Lio, The problem is that you didn't add uppercased "JPG" extension to allowed files (Admin panel -> Settings -> powerPack -> general -> File Extensions For Rating And Comments)

@silverknightdk, Your powerPack in "test" site was not installed. You had missing files in tab "Files Manager" so I replaced them and now everything is correct :wink:

Little to late, but Happy Easter!