Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Martin
Experienced

Re: Imagevue X2.7 Beta

01 May 2011, 05:07

pain wrote:
mabro wrote:Everything is working fine... until I copy the config.xml to my the 2.7 test-environment.
I've uploaded the config you've attached to https://d.pr/j4Nu, but I couldn't reproduce the error here. You can try with the file I've uploaded. Works fine. Maybe it is something with the file itself like a corrupt symbol? Could you please email me the original file?
Nick,
The following file is a copy from the one you put on your location.
http://www.martinbroeze.nl/temp/config.xml
I deleted the following line and the problem was gone.
Code
         <autoTitling>false</autoTitling>
EDIT:
The problem is not gone completely... the thumbnails are being shown, but after clikcing on one, the program freezes again...

EDIT again:
After deleting another line, this new problem was gone also, but alas... I needed that option:
Code
            <click>link</click>
Beats me...

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

01 May 2011, 05:53

Could you please make a copy of the gallery in a separate folder that can show the issue in action and PM me the link?
It might be something server specific or not, but I don't want to pollute this thread until we find out.
firedev.com

julien
Experienced

01 May 2011, 07:18

winph wrote:does this include the horizontal menu update?
It was promised (viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6569&p=24561&hilit ... bar#p24561) , but I tryed the new beta and it doesn't seem to be included. :(
Last edited by julien on 01 May 2011, 09:04, edited 2 times in total.

iKremers
Experienced

01 May 2011, 08:03

Just so you know what it looks like:
fotomoto.png
fotomoto.png (37.11 KiB) Viewed 6783 times
I've disabled the buy button in the meantime.
[url]http://www.jornkremers.com[/url]

grimurnet
Experienced

01 May 2011, 09:02

After fixing the "pis_a" comes another error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method ivFileFlv::getGPSCoords() in "/iv-includes/templates/index.image.phtml on line 134"

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

01 May 2011, 13:59

i got this, will fix tomorrow. Thank you. Please don't over-quote.
firedev.com

julien
Experienced

01 May 2011, 15:56

Wrong letter in Admin > Settings > Textpage > Sharebutton : "Enable or disable the social media share button that displays on the top right of the tectpage" :wink:

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

02 May 2011, 00:49

iKremers wrote:A product I deselcted as available (8"x8") show up in the list with available print sizes and the larger print sizes are displayed in the area of the paper options which makes the text unreadable and non selectable.
This would not be related to Imagevue, but should be handled appropriately by the Fotomoto frontend/backend. We will monitor these issues and report directly to Fotomoto, as they are still working on a few loose ends with Fotomoto 2.0 apparently.
iKremers wrote:I'm not able to select imagevue as a hosting option, perhaps fotomoto has to make some changes on their end for everything to work okay?
There is currently no real need for this, because their are no specific settings that need to be set for Fotomoto to be used with Imagevue. We will keep this in mind, in case there are any benefits.
mabro wrote:The menu still works and all other things too... but when I click on a gallery the thumbnails do not appear, but the whole flashprogram freezes and the session has to be killed.
This is something unrelated, and experience tells me it has something to do with Imagevue not being able to fit thumbnails on your screen because some settings. Do you have a link for me so I can check this?
paydayMARK wrote:Can I ask you how you managed to add the Facebook button in the menu?
You can find instructions for this here:
https://www.photo.gallery/blog/social-media-sharing/
paydayMARK wrote:Did you looked into my idea?
Abou the video embeding: WordPress is not allowing users to paste code in their pages but allows them to paste a link from youtube and they do the embeding for them. Do you think we can use that kind of "tech" the embed videos from youtube in text pages or maybe in the video player?

I don't know why my video player doesn't even come up in the filemod... Can you help me somehow with that?
Wordpress is a HTML cms, where you can embed any complex html. Flash TEXTFIELDS only support basic html tags ... It just doesn't support embed code or anything advanced. It would be more that you could embed Imagevue into Wordpress like you embed video into wordpress.

Not sure what "video player" you are using with filemod. You can't use FLV files in filemod, unless you add your own video-player to the SWF also. Do you have a link?
winph wrote:does this include the horizontal menu update?
Not yet, but we still plan to implement this for final release which will be a couple of weeks while we release updates.
iKremers wrote:Just so you know what it looks like: (fotomoto snapshot)
This is just a layout/css flaw from Fotomoto that is already reported to them. It would not be related to any errors.
julien wrote:Wrong letter in Admin > Settings > Textpage > Sharebutton : "Enable or disable the social media share button that displays on the top right of the tectpage"
Thanks. Fixed

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

02 May 2011, 02:32

Just updated imagevuex27beta.zip with Auto-titling freezing fix and GPS-related fixes.
firedev.com

Patrick_D1985
Experienced

02 May 2011, 04:43

Cool will test drive it later tonight ;)
Currently in a website overhaul so all new cms, an updated imagevuex and so on..
Yes stress is my friend :p
PFSquad : Party Freakz Online
Owner / Webmaster / Administrator / Head of Photography

GeoPal
Experienced

Imagevue X2.7 Beta Site freeze

02 May 2011, 05:43

I got this and site freezes when updated to 2.7beta so I returned 2.6.4
Any idea?
several different pcs tried it all the same, no errors in the admin...config was in the new place...

Martin
Experienced

Re: Imagevue X2.7 Beta Site freeze

02 May 2011, 08:38

GeoPal wrote:I got this and site freezes when updated to 2.7beta...
I had a problem that freezed my site and Karl and Nick have made some modifications.
I got a message from them to test the new-zip file, but didn't have the opportunity to do so yet...
Maybe an idea for you to try the latest 2.7-zip...

GeoPal
Experienced

02 May 2011, 08:53

thank you mabro, I downloaded it just before I posted the message, few hours ago...Hope Nick or Karl pour some light in :D

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

02 May 2011, 11:11

Have a link so we could check?
firedev.com

Martin
Experienced

02 May 2011, 13:48

pain wrote:Just updated imagevuex27beta.zip with Auto-titling freezing fix ...
YES... autoTitling disabled and no titles work fine, just as linking after clicking on a thumbnail when there is no link works fine too!
THANKS... now I can put my multi-language site in the air