X3 Wizard

Re: Auto Open Image When Only One Image in Folder

23 May 2011, 03:21

There is a setting for this:
Code
image.text.text1.style
It has several options:
Code
auto,right,left,below,above,over_image_top,over_image_bottom,over_image_left,over_image_right
So for example, you can use:
Code
image.text.text1.style=above,over_image_top
Add it to your existing string after & ...

Of course, when adding text "over" the image, you may want to change margins and text BGcolor also. A bit tedious, but these options can be accessed through folder parameters also. Check settings under the text1 node, and also under themes ... All options you can change in settings/theme-settings are also applicable from folder parameters ...

Nick85
Experienced

23 May 2011, 14:44

Thank you!
it will be good to add this to documentation "folder parameters"

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

24 May 2011, 00:39

Nick85 wrote:Thank you!
it will be good to add this to documentation "folder parameters"
Yes, although it has to be said that ALL parameters from settings- and theme-settings are available through folder parameters. Just look through the settings/theme page from your admin, and you can create any folder parameter from the location of the specific setting using dot-syntax. For example:
Code
controls.maincontrols.enabled

Nick85
Experienced

26 May 2011, 05:37

Please tell me, how i can create a privew image for folder, which will not shows in the gallery.
Now i know how to create such for text-page folders only . Because it shows only text, and not any uploaded images in this folder, which i can setup as preview image.
What folder parameter i can use to specify a special small image to be a preview only?

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

26 May 2011, 05:52

I think you can just delete the image from disk (or ftp) but leave the thumbnail intact, the preview image will disappear from admin, but will be displayed in the gallery.
firedev.com