Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

New Website Imagevuex.com! Comments?

30 Sep 2010, 13:21

As you may have noticed, we launched a new website at www.photo.gallery. Read all about it in our blog:
New Website www.photo.gallery

Of course, feel free to take a look around the new website:
www.photo.gallery

Additionally, we wish to apologize for being inactive in the forums lately. As you can imagine, we have been very busy launching the new website. We will get back to your posts as soon as possible!

Next ...
Now that we have launched the new website, we can dedicate ourselves to completing the ImagevueX2.5 release. Thanks for your patience!

Feedback & Comments!
The new forum design is a little rough around the edges and there is room for some improvement, but we are getting there. We would love to hear your feedback and comments regarding the new website and forum. If you come across any bugs or inconsistencies in the design or functionality, please report back to us! We would also like to hear from you about any suggestions you have in regards to improving the website or forum in general!

Please feel free to post comments and suggestions in this thread!

markam24
Experienced

Re: New Website Imagevuex.com! Comments?

30 Sep 2010, 19:47

I Like! So much easier to navigate than the older site, especially in terms of support documentation.

Christopher
Experienced

01 Oct 2010, 09:41

Well done gentlemen!

I have to say, the new look and feel of the site really gives the impression I always felt imagevuex
deserved. From forums to documentation, everything is great! I've only been perusing the site for
about 15 minutes, so no real feedback yet other than these first impressions... stay tuned!

Christopher

Metrik
Experienced

01 Oct 2010, 16:01

Immensely beautiful layout. Lots of space and good letter spacing. Nice huge fonts and very easy on the eye and a real pleasure to browse and read. Right now I don't have any comments about the functionality of the site - I just wanna sit back and enjoy the new layout. Congratulations!

Felix J
Experienced

02 Oct 2010, 13:10

Very good looking and functional site! Even better than before. I can't think of any improvements currently but if I get any in mind I will let you know.

EDITED

One improvement could be to make a button that let you go down the the whole page. Like the one that you can click to get to the top of the page.
ArtGallerix - Painting Gallery!
Felix Jacobson Photo - Personal Gallery!

Patrick_D1985
Experienced

02 Oct 2010, 14:26

Nice overhaul on the look and feel.
it took a few minutes to get used to it but very nice once you 'settled in'.

Keep up the great work Karl :D

ohzaru

04 Oct 2010, 03:35

I love the result, the new wordpress design gives very good image.

encouragement and to continue to improve :D

olivewhite
Experienced

05 Oct 2010, 06:32

fantastic new website, stunning design and comfortable navigation, congratulations!!! :D
Olive White Photographies
https://www.olivewhite.com

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

07 Oct 2010, 05:25

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone! We are still filling in gaps here and there ...

touffu

07 Oct 2010, 08:52

mjau-mjau wrote:Thanks for the feedback so far everyone! We are still filling in gaps here and there ...

Nice color and Design ! I like it...

One thing is missing : For new Imagevue versions, the updatelog cannot be found...

https://www.photo.gallery/v2docs/updatelog/

Sometimes it is important to view what has been changed or improved...

But keep this design, it's really great...

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

08 Oct 2010, 08:06

touffu wrote:One thing is missing : For new Imagevue versions, the updatelog cannot be found...
https://www.photo.gallery/v2docs/updatelog/
I will be adding this and a few other missing documentations within the weekend! Thanks for the reminder ...

Moh
Experienced

08 Oct 2010, 13:13

My favorite is the blog section, it rocks! Only thing I would suggest is making the forum more colorful.. maybe using a darker background behind a rounded corners kind of layout...

Keep up the great work!! :D
'The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear'

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

08 Oct 2010, 14:42

Moh wrote:My favorite is the blog section, it rocks! Only thing I would suggest is making the forum more colorful.. maybe using a darker background behind a rounded corners kind of layout...
Agreed ... Need some more contrasts in the forum! I Think we will apply improvements slowly over time. Kinda got our hands full =)

westausgang.de

09 Oct 2010, 18:21

Simply amazing!
I´m so happy to see imagevue back in dress that looks simply stunning! Thank you Karl - it´s great to see that you are back in business and once more I feel that I´m drinving the Porsche amoung all photogallery products out there - thanks to you and Pain - Congratulations!

Running imagevue on wordpress is a great idea and I´m VERY curious which theme this is you´re using.

As well it would be great if you could once more explain of how to integrate imagevue into wordpress - the method I´ve described here https://forum.photo.gallery/viewtopic.p ... ang#p20393 does not work with iPad and iPhone... Could you let us know what´s the correct method.

Thanks in advance.
"While there is perhaps a province in which the photograph can tell us nothing more than what we see with our own eyes, there is another in which it proves to us how little our eyes permit us to see." - Dorothea Lange

http://www.westausgang.de

InoculateIT
Experienced

21 Oct 2010, 09:25

Wooow amazing build up, and very nice colors :D
The spelling mistakes has been inserted automatically of consideration to the people who find a great pleasure to search for it...