Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

useretail
Topic Author

how to rename imagevue folder?

27 Sep 2009, 16:04

hi guys, how correctly rename imagevue folder?
i mean what php files i have to edit to get gallery work after renaming?
thx

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

28 Sep 2009, 07:08

Unfortunately, if it was that easy, we would already have made a SETTING for selecting the "imagevue" script folder. This feature is planned for integration in next major release ...

jckpalmer

16 Nov 2009, 08:27

mjau-mjau wrote:Unfortunately, if it was that easy, we would already have made a SETTING for selecting the "imagevue" script folder. This feature is planned for integration in next major release ...
I believe this was addressed in part by the November release which I'm using there's a "setting" to change the name within admin.

Now reads, Imagevue Gallery / curator (curator is my new name for the gallery).

However I would like to know how to remove the word Imagevue in all aspects, also remove the links back to Imagevue website.

Would it be possible to send me instructions to remove Imagevue words from all aspects of the site. Including the right click option "Gallery Software by Imagevue"...?

This is important for companies like my brothers which wish to remain professional and appear to have developed the site themselves.

Hope this has been covered before in the forum, if it has would someone kindly direct me to it.

Thanks

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

17 Nov 2009, 01:43

Of course - This information is provided in the initial email for commercial licences. Also, read this:
viewtopic.php?p=10195