Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

02 Dec 2008, 09:37

film915 wrote:I'm really enjoying this feature, but can there be a way to align the title text independently from the description text? I.e., align the title above/left of the image and the description on the bottom right?
I'm afraid the answer is no for now ... We created FILEMOD as a method for people to load a single image, or their own custom SWF pages, at any alignment in the gallery. We also created a specific module(photoblinds) and some basic way of adding text. We don't have the capacity to add advanced text options like separating the texts below, left, right .. or any combination.

Perhaps in a future release, but not as an immediate update.

film915
Experienced

04 Dec 2008, 16:54

mjau-mjau wrote:
film915 wrote:I'm really enjoying this feature, but can there be a way to align the title text independently from the description text? I.e., align the title above/left of the image and the description on the bottom right?
I'm afraid the answer is no for now ... We created FILEMOD as a method for people to load a single image, or their own custom SWF pages, at any alignment in the gallery. We also created a specific module(photoblinds) and some basic way of adding text. We don't have the capacity to add advanced text options like separating the texts below, left, right .. or any combination.

Perhaps in a future release, but not as an immediate update.
Sounds good. Thanks for the thorough answer. Please do keep this option in mind for future updates.

smithmm

09 Dec 2008, 10:03

Photoblinds worked fine on one of my computers , and displayed a static image on the others.Strange
Any ideas why?

MorningWood
Experienced

09 Dec 2008, 11:46

Different browsers, or different browser versions or different flash versions... just a wild guess... :wink:

smithmm

09 Dec 2008, 12:38

Possibly the flash player has to do with this issue. Not sure though.
Thanks anyway

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

09 Dec 2008, 23:24

smithmm wrote:Photoblinds worked fine on one of my computers , and displayed a static image on the others.Strange
Any ideas why?
Sounds weird ... Could be related to the flash player version somehow, but I can't fully see the logic in that. If you experience the same again, right-click and check what flash player version you are running.