Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

amanuensis
Experienced
Topic Author

User problem

30 Jul 2008, 18:04

I have just created a additional user with a username and password for access to the admin, but restricted them to 'content' only, my password and username were both the same 'manager' and 'manager' when I try to log in asmanager the error occurs below (in bold) and I could not get back in, I then have to quit the browser and go in as admin.

Redirect Loop

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item. The site is redirecting the request in a way that will never complete.

* Have you disabled or blocked cookies required by this site?
* NOTE: If accepting the site's cookies does not resolve the problem, it is likely a server configuration issue and not your computer.

I have repeated the above actions and this time given the 'Manager' the rights to the folder with the images in only and not the 'content folder in the pull down that is available', and it seems to work now.
Still have to quit the browser when I come out of being one user and then try to log in as another though.

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

31 Jul 2008, 02:32

Hmm I thought we fixed that once for all, could you PM me link to gallery and password for manager?
firedev.com