Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

Re: Image scale display methods and zoom buttons

09 Jan 2012, 00:52

I guess there should be a setting to disable mouse-panning ... We will add this to next release! I am not sure we want to start building all kinds of alignment methods for non-panning images set to crop-to-stage though, but they would normally align properly anyway. Either width or height will display at 100%, while the other aspect will be slightly cut off on either sides.

Martin
Experienced

09 Jan 2012, 03:25

Nice!
I did like the fullscreen examples... maybe I'm gonna use it...

MikeR
Experienced

16 Jan 2012, 03:59

mjau-mjau wrote:I guess there should be a setting to disable mouse-panning ... We will add this to next release! I am not sure we want to start building all kinds of alignment methods for non-panning images set to crop-to-stage though, but they would normally align properly anyway. Either width or height will display at 100%, while the other aspect will be slightly cut off on either sides.
It would be great, thank you

domnick0
Experienced

17 Dec 2012, 11:13

mjau-mjau wrote:I guess there should be a setting to disable mouse-panning ... We will add this to next release! I am not sure we want to start building all kinds of alignment methods for non-panning images set to crop-to-stage though, but they would normally align properly anyway. Either width or height will display at 100%, while the other aspect will be slightly cut off on either sides.
Was the option to disable mouse panning implemented ? If so how can i add it as a parameter to fullscreen images which are set to croptostage?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard
Topic Author

18 Dec 2012, 02:45

domnick0 wrote:Was the option to disable mouse panning implemented ? If so how can i add it as a parameter to fullscreen images which are set to croptostage?
Unfortunately no. You still need it?