Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

emilstavrev
Topic Author

X2 in wordpress Iframe

31 Aug 2018, 10:03

Hello,
I need support for the older version of imageview X2.

I have a website which i manage for a customer and the previous admin has set up az an image gallery a Imageview X2 version in Iframe in the WebSite and everything works.
The thing is that something happened and now i dont have a scroll in the Iframe and when open in mobile the picture are getting stuck and i the viewers are facing a stupid situation to go back and forth in order to view the pictures.
I cannot contact the previous WordPress admin and i cannot find anyone who can troubleshoot it. I can manage the Word Press but i dont know how and what is the fix the iframe and the way it opens, so that why i am asking for help.
I will appreciate any help that you can provide me and thank you in advance for your support.
Below is the current code in the WordPress page for the i frame:
[vc_row video_opts="" multi_color_overlay=""][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_raw_html]
JTNDaWZyYW1lJTIwc3JjJTNEJTIyaHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRmFnZW5jeS1kaWFtYW50aS5jb20lMkZ3cC1jb250ZW50JTJGdXBsb2FkcyUyRiUzRm1vYmlsZSUzRDElMjIlMjBzdHlsZSUzRCUyMmJvcmRlciUzQTBweCUyMCUyM0ZGRkZGRiUyMG5vbmUlM0IlMjIlMjBuYW1lJTNEJTIybXlpRnJhbWUlMjIlMjBzY3JvbGxpbmclM0QlMjJubyUyMiUyMGZyYW1lYm9yZGVyJTNEJTIyMCUyMiUyMG1hcmdpbmhlaWdodCUzRCUyMjBweCUyMiUyMG1hcmdpbndpZHRoJTNEJTIyMHB4JTIyJTIwaGVpZ2h0JTNEJTIyMTkwMHB4JTIyJTIwd2lkdGglM0QlMjIxMDAlMjUlMjIlM0UlM0MlMkZpZnJhbWUlM0U=
[/vc_raw_html][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_separator type="double"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text] [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: X2 in wordpress Iframe

31 Aug 2018, 12:47

If you have a link, I can take a look at what's going on. As for your wordpress shortcodes, I have no clue what that does, or why it affects X2, which I doubt it does.

Are you even sure there is anything wrong with the iframe? You are aware that X2 is OUTDATED since long time ago, because Flash plugin is deprecated from browsers. If the flash plugin does not work for visitor, then the iframe will NOT show the SWF plugin, and you cannot expect it to work. You cannot have a mobile app embedded inside an iframe on a website and expect it to work properly. I would have liked to see how that worked before. Please read:
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=9368

Yes, the X3 Flash SWF file was practical to EMBED directly into a website, either with <embed> or with <iframe>. However, with the FLASH not displaying for most or none of your visitors (including you?), you can't expect the fallback "mobile" version to work correctly within an iframe.