X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Wagner Alex
Experienced
Topic Author

Authorize

11 Jul 2013, 01:25

Hey!

I authorized my page with the order-id BUT an old E-Mail adress.

Where can i change my contact data to put in the new adress (I know it here in the Forums, but for imagevue in general?)

The "Authorize"-Page in the Admin tool is set as the startpage (in the Admin tool). Does this mean, that the authorization does not work well or is it normal that after the Login the "Authorize"-Page is the startpage?

Thank you very much,
Alex

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Authorize

11 Jul 2013, 03:44

Wagner Alex wrote:Where can i change my contact data to put in the new adress (I know it here in the Forums, but for imagevue in general?)
You can change your username and email from your account page, but this does not change the email you use for authorizing your gallery since this is associated with your license purchase.
Wagner Alex wrote:The "Authorize"-Page in the Admin tool is set as the startpage (in the Admin tool). Does this mean, that the authorization does not work well or is it normal that after the Login the "Authorize"-Page is the startpage?
It should not be your startpage after you have authorized it, but depending on which version you are using, there could be some issue with saving the authorization even if its already authorized. I would need admin login to your admin so I could take a look ...