Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

musicgod91
Topic Author

Script Works only after refresh

03 May 2013, 14:21

Hello !
I have a problem with the mobile version of the gallery.
I added some additional pages to the mobile version of the gallery, these pages contain some scripts jquery and js, the problem is that the Script works only after a refresh of page.
I searched on the internet and found this post : https://forum.jquery.com/topic/script-n ... fresh-page
It would be great if you could help me to implement the tips of this post, or maybe you can propose a better way to solve this problem .
Thx.
PS: maybe it might be a good idea to include all scripts in the index of galery (mobile version ), so when the website load it will automatic load all scripts and then once you access the page with the scripts ,the scripts already be loaded that do not need to restart the current page?, anyway ,
I do not know already what to do, I tried all possible scripts, if i use meta tags, page restarts each time after a certain amount of time, if i use the same meta data with redirection , after refresh , page redirects me to the main page not to the curent (even if the the address for redirection is set to curent page)-(or again , it restarts page each time) , if using java script does not work at all, do not know what to do any more, maybe you have some ideas .....?

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

Re: Script Works only after refresh

05 May 2013, 12:37

What is the link to your gallery? There was this issue in the older versions, but it should be fixed by now if you have your gallery updated.
firedev.com

musicgod91
Topic Author

04 Sep 2013, 04:55

my version of galery is 2.8.7 in this version of galery this bug should be fixed ?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

05 Sep 2013, 01:23

musicgod91 wrote:my version of galery is 2.8.7 in this version of galery this bug should be fixed ?
Never heard of the problem mainly specified in this topic, but would need a link to check. If you just updated your gallery, you would likely need to clear your browser cache anyway else it may be loading cached files into your browser.