Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

nkamp
Topic Author

Menu moves down when I hover with the mouse over the menu

27 Mar 2013, 18:04

Hello,

I'm busy with upgrading from imagevue 2.x to x2.8.8.2 (latest version)
I have changed some things like a horizontal menu. This is working fine in the old version.
But in the new version when I move over the menu then the menu moves 30px down because of button "blocking" popsup of the "Adblock Plus-filter ". This is not with the old version. I don't understand why.
But I have been looking in the imangevue.css or image.flash.css to find something like:
mainmenu {
top: 80px !important;
}
I know this is not working in flash but just to give you an idea. See also my attachements.
Attachments
imagevue_after_mouseover_over the menu.jpg
This is what happen if I move with the mouse over the menu. So as you can see the menu is moved down because of "blokkeren"
imagevue_after_mouseover_over the menu.jpg (43.53 KiB) Viewed 7014 times
imagevue_before_mouseover_over the menu.jpg
Here you can see when I open the website, I didn't move with the mouse over the menu.
The menu is close to the logo.
imagevue_before_mouseover_over the menu.jpg (10.2 KiB) Viewed 7014 times

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

Re: Menu moves down when I hover with the mouse over the men

28 Mar 2013, 00:04

I think it would be best if you add your site to adblock's white list. I am not sure what is going on there and what is it blocking or why it has to display that button at all unfortunately. Maybe try and update adblock as well?
firedev.com

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

28 Mar 2013, 03:33

This has nothing to do with the popup blocker, or any CSS ... What is your link?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

28 Mar 2013, 03:38

Did you fix it or something? when hovering over the menu, if it moved down, this would be related to the expand option in settings ... It is static now I see ...

nkamp
Topic Author

28 Mar 2013, 04:54

Where you have been looking http://www.ykeruessinkfotografie.nl, is the site wich is live.
I still not have the new version live, because I want to solve this first. The screenshots are from my development environment which means, on my localhost (XAMPP, php5.3).
Sorry that I have forgotten to mention that.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

29 Mar 2013, 08:12

Ok, well this has nothing to do with popup blocker or CSS. Either it is a combination of your settings, or it is some bug with the browser/plugin and if so it can't be solved by Imagevue. I need to live link to offer any more diagnosis.

nkamp
Topic Author

05 Apr 2013, 18:38

Hello Mjau-mjau,

I have put the new version online now. I hope that you can look at the live link again http://ykeruessinkfotografie.nl. If you move with the mouse over the menu, then the menu is moving downwards.

Thanks in advance,

With regards,

Nico

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

06 Apr 2013, 13:09

Yes it does, and this is nothing to do with CSS or popup blocker. It is something to do with your menu settings and the fact that you are using the horizontal menu, which we generally dont recommend simply because it was not made to work under all circumstances. If you give me login to your admin, I can take a look ...