Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

grimurnet
Experienced
Topic Author

Menu expanded

23 Dec 2010, 05:38

Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to have the menu expanded to the active menu item?
What I mean is, let's say there is a subfolder that one is in, one first has to press on the [+] to see the active menu item. Is there not a possibility to have the menu expanded to the menuitem that is active?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Menu expanded

23 Dec 2010, 12:01

Not quite sure what you mean to have it expanded for the item that is active ... Unless the visitor purposely closed the same item that they must have clicked to get there, it will already be expanded ...

That is unless you mean when arriving from swfaddress deeplinks like gallery/#/content/folder/ ...

grimurnet
Experienced
Topic Author

24 Dec 2010, 18:15

mjau-mjau wrote:Not quite sure what you mean to have it expanded for the item that is active ... Unless the visitor purposely closed the same item that they must have clicked to get there, it will already be expanded ...

That is unless you mean when arriving from swfaddress deeplinks like gallery/#/content/folder/ ...
What I mean if you give a link straight to the image deep inside of the menu. It doesn't expand the menu so you see where you are in the menu.
Here is an example:
if you give the link to go straight to some album: https://www.photo.gallery/demo/x2/#/content/ ... kandwhite/
You have to click on the more galleries first to see that you are situated in the Black & white album. Instead of the menu would be expanded automatically. Is this possible?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

26 Dec 2010, 01:42

Unfortunately, this is not currently possible. The menu has some complex mechanics that open subfolders if the parent folder is clicked. I would need to look into this for a future release if we can get the main menu to open to show the current item from deep-linking.

grimurnet
Experienced
Topic Author

31 Dec 2010, 21:20

mjau-mjau wrote:Unfortunately, this is not currently possible. The menu has some complex mechanics that open subfolders if the parent folder is clicked. I would need to look into this for a future release if we can get the main menu to open to show the current item from deep-linking.
That would be great thanks :)