Search…

Pedro
Experienced
Topic Author

Version 15102008 several errors- config folder missing

15 Oct 2008, 08:53

Hi folks

Did I get an unfinished version?
As I uploaded the new beta from today, I had several errors.
After reading the doc files and giving writing access to different folders, I realized that a folder was missing: config (folder in admin)
After creating this folder and change the writing access of some other folders it worked.

The doc files also adviced me to some old structure.

Is anybody else with this problem?
Pedro Tirolo

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

15 Oct 2008, 09:43

Hmm there is /imagevue/config/ directory in v2.zip. Is it in your .zip?
firedev.com

MacDo
Experienced

15 Oct 2008, 13:01

I have many errors too with this update. I have a /imagevue/config directory, but this directory is empty...

Please help :)

Thanks in advance !

EDIT. The errors I get are :
Code
Warning: __construct(/home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/portfolio_devel/imagevue/config/users.php) [function.--construct]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/portfolio_devel/imagevue/include/ivUserManager.class.php on line 34

Warning: __construct(/home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/portfolio_devel/imagevue/config/users.php) [function.--construct]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/portfolio_devel/imagevue/include/ivUserManager.class.php on line 34

Warning: __construct() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/portfolio_devel/imagevue/config/users.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/portfolio_devel/imagevue/include/ivUserManager.class.php on line 34

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/portfolio_devel/imagevue/include/ivUserManager.class.php:34) in /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/portfolio_devel/imagevue/index.php on line 9

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/portfolio_devel/imagevue/include/ivUserManager.class.php:34) in /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/portfolio_devel/imagevue/admin/controllers/CredController.php on line 11

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/portfolio_devel/imagevue/include/ivUserManager.class.php:34) in /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/portfolio_devel/imagevue/include/ivControllerFront.class.php on line 93

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

15 Oct 2008, 13:23

Looks like something is wrong with you config directory or users.php file.
You have to chmod config directory and files inside if any so they are writable for php, and gallery will create user files in it.

Could you provide a link to your gallery please?

Actually I just put users.php here for you

https://www.photo.gallery/downloads/users.zip

Drop users.php to imagevue/config/, and see if it helps, but if php is unable to write to this file, its always gonna be admin/admin.
firedev.com

Pedro
Experienced
Topic Author

thanks pain

15 Oct 2008, 13:35

no - there was no such folder: config in my v2

the doc files were confusing, because thej folders where not the same as in v2 from today.

as well "one more thing" :oops:
I got the Flash player 10 today and your menue doesn ´t show (forum)
Pedro Tirolo

Nick
Imagevue Hitman

15 Oct 2008, 13:44

Sorry about documentation isnt bit slow to update.
But I can guarantee you there it imagevue/config folder in zip, and the issues is almost 100% because of something uploaded wrong.

In any case if someone of you is 100% sure they uploaded everything and it not working, please send me ftp login/pass and link to gallery.

And I even put there default users.php file, just in case.
firedev.com

Pedro
Experienced
Topic Author

great job

15 Oct 2008, 13:55

thanks for your support. It ain ´t easy - I can imagine.

I got it working for now. Anyway just testing - no time today.
Tomorrow news.
:D
Pedro Tirolo