Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

matteovincenzi
Topic Author

How can i create a splash page?

18 Oct 2019, 14:06

Hi, I would like to know how I can create a splash page at the beginning of my site, before the main page I would like to have a splash pay with the logo of the site and under a video and at the end of the video, you should automatically go to the home of the site, thank you I await your reply as soon as possible :)

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: How can i create a splash page?

19 Oct 2019, 03:44

Hi. This request is a bit unusual, because a "splash page" is normally a page that appears BEFORE your main website appears, in which case you would be creating a separate simple website OUTSIDE of X3. Am I correct? In this case, you would have to create a separate website "index.html", which then links to your X3 website. I would have to recommend against this ... What's it for? Is it required for your visitors? It's not widely used any more.

If you want to create a splash page, I can't create a tutorial for this, since it's not related to X3. You will find lots of tutorials on Google, or you can buy a cheap splash page on themeforest for example. Creating your own splash page (which is not related to X3) will require that you are comfortable creating and editing your own HTML index.html.