Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Nighthawk
Topic Author

Image-links: Where to enter the URL?

13 Aug 2018, 12:04

Hello Karl,

I learned about X3 Photo Gallery only a few days ago and installed the demo with sample content to play around a bit.
I might think about switching from Koken to X3 Photo Gallery after some further testing.

In the sample content I see the the image-links section. I think this would be a nice option to place links to friends or families webpages.
I managed to add an own picture in the sample content but it's always shown as a regular image, I don't find any option to place a link. I checked the sample images/links but I can't find the right setting where to place the URL.

Maybe I will add the one or other questions while testing it out.

Thank you and greetings from Germany
Dominik

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Image-links: Where to enter the URL?

13 Aug 2018, 12:37

Hi Nighthawk. Thanks for the questions.
Nighthawk wrote:In the sample content I see the the image-links section. I think this would be a nice option to place links to friends or families webpages.
I managed to add an own picture in the sample content but it's always shown as a regular image, I don't find any option to place a link. I checked the sample images/links but I can't find the right setting where to place the URL.
Some options in X3 are slightly hidden. To edit links, go to the page gallery, and click the "change list view" button until you are in "edit mode":
Nighthawk wrote:Maybe I will add the one or other questions while testing it out.
Feel free!

Nighthawk
Topic Author

Re: Image-links: Where to enter the URL?

13 Aug 2018, 12:48

Ouch, that was hidden really well.  :laughing:
Saw no reason to switch the list view until now...