Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

janneta
Topic Author

Extra image info display

11 May 2018, 11:08

Hi
I have installed X3 version on my local machine with linux, and all working well. 
I am using : X3 v0.15.1

1. Question no. one is :
When I enter to gallery on website and open photo I would like to display on the Bottom screen something like : 

Janneta Gadzowska 
"Beauty of winter "

I managed to turn on Caption overlay, but it only displays filename at the bottom. 
Can I add Author name and photo description somehow in v0.15.1 ? 

2.Second question : 

I' ve added EXIF info to jpg but it is not shown in gallery view when I zoom in to the picture. Should it always be automaticly shown by X3 ? Or shoul I turn it on somwhere ? 

Thank you

Janneta

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Extra image info display

12 May 2018, 03:20

janneta wrote:I have installed X3 version on my local machine with linux, and all working well.
I am using : X3 v0.15.1
You really need to update your X3. You downloaded this version a couple of years ago, and decided to install it on your Linux without checking if there was any newer version?

You may need top update before the below answers apply.
janneta wrote:When I enter to gallery on website and open photo I would like to display on the Bottom screen something like : 
Janneta Gadzowska 
"Beauty of winter "

I managed to turn on Caption overlay, but it only displays filename at the bottom. 
Can I add Author name and photo description somehow in v0.15.1 ?
You can enter "edit mode" from the panel, and add titles and descriptions:
janneta wrote:I' ve added EXIF info to jpg but it is not shown in gallery view when I zoom in to the picture. Should it always be automaticly shown by X3 ? Or shoul I turn it on somwhere ?
Settings > Popup > Caption > EXIF