Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

KarEm
Topic Author

Color change of page description

10 Nov 2017, 11:47

Hi Karl,

I'm looking for an option to adapt the color of the "page description" content but until now without success.
So far I could assign a different color to the title (as shown in the screenshot) . For this I've complemeted the font combo "Lato" by "body:b8b8b8".
Unfortunately this complement seems not to affect the color of the "page description" content.
Could you please point me to the appropriate "switch" to achieve the disired effect respectively how I can configure this accordingly?

Thx in advance
Attachments
Color_Change.jpg
Color_Change.jpg (72.49 KiB) Viewed 2144 times

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Color change of page description

10 Nov 2017, 23:26

Do you have a link to your website so I can provide precise instructions to edit the styles?

It's best to use Custom CSS (settings > custom > custom css) to edit styles.

KarEm
Topic Author

11 Nov 2017, 04:22

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

11 Nov 2017, 23:04

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I checked your website, and first of all I would like to address ONE related issue: You are using a LIGHT skin (the default "daylight"), yet you have set a DARK background. The result of this, is that the FONT COLORS (made for light backgrounds) are too dark to be displayed on your DARK custom background. SO, why not instead use another SKIN, either "BLACK" or "TWILIGHT" as the base for your customization? This way, all font colors are already prepared for a dark background.

This would make more sense than having to custom edit styles for all texts that are too dark. This is also why your menu is too dark, and has the border colors made for light backgrounds https://d.pr/i/2r8PD7.

KarEm
Topic Author

13 Nov 2017, 06:09

Hi Karl,
ok, I wasn't aware of this functionality. I'll play around with these options and I'll come back if I've further questions.

Thanks for this valuable hint.
Regards