Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

laxina
Experienced
Topic Author

How to make the embed video full page width ?

28 Apr 2017, 04:08

Hi, I have a question during set up my website with imagevue , when I set the context width as default, the embed mp4 video width is same as the default width.   is it possible that the mp4 video width could be same as the page width as the B on the image attached? and keep other context width as default.

thanks a lot.

Leon
Attachments
video.jpg
video.jpg (497.6 KiB) Viewed 2103 times

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: How to make the embed video full page width ?

28 Apr 2017, 11:53

Yes, that is possible ... but it requires a custom html "row" system within your "content" editor:
  1. Set your context module to WIDE, so that by default it will take full browser width.
  2. For sections where you want text within reasonable limited dimensions, use this code:
    Code
    <div class="row">
      <div class="small-12 medium-10 large-8">
    Anything here will be limited to "read" width ...
      </div>
    </div>
  3. For your video, just add it normally directly, and it will inherit the default WIDE page settings.
Did that make sense?

laxina
Experienced
Topic Author

Re: How to make the embed video full page width ?

30 Apr 2017, 03:46

mjau-mjau wrote:Yes, that is possible ... but it requires a custom html "row" system within your "content" editor:
  1. Set your context module to WIDE, so that by default it will take full browser width.
  2. For sections where you want text within reasonable limited dimensions, use this code:
    Code
    <div class="row">
      <div class="small-12 medium-10 large-8">
    Anything here will be limited to "read" width ...
      </div>
    </div>
  3. For your video, just add it normally directly, and it will inherit the default WIDE page settings.
Did that make sense?
Hi mjau-mjau:
this works, thanks a lot :)
Best
Leon