Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

ShorePatrol
Topic Author

Awesome but somewhat complex

29 Mar 2017, 13:19

Wow - this is some good software - but I must say, a bit confusing at first with all the config options....

I wanted to ask if there is a YouTube channel, or videos somewhere with tutorials? I think it would help immensely if there were some videos that would explain how things are setup, configured, etc. Otherwise it's a lot of trial and error.

Thanks for any info.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Awesome but somewhat complex

30 Mar 2017, 02:52

ShorePatrol wrote:Wow - this is some good software - but I must say, a bit confusing at first with all the config options....
Thanks. We already figured the X3 panel is quite intimidating to new users, especially those with little experience with websites in general. The reason there are so many options, is because we wanted to keep X3 limitless in creating modern HTML5 websites/galleries. Most of the settings in X3 should not really need to be adjusted ... We will consider improvements to make the panel seem easier, but still allow access to all advanced settings.
ShorePatrol wrote:I wanted to ask if there is a YouTube channel, or videos somewhere with tutorials? I think it would help immensely if there were some videos that would explain how things are setup, configured, etc. Otherwise it's a lot of trial and error.
Not yet, but that is a good idea, and something we have been thinking about.

ShorePatrol
Topic Author

Re: Awesome but somewhat complex

30 Mar 2017, 06:30

Great stuff! Thank you - I'm getting used to where things are - just takes some time.... ;-)