Page 1 of 1

more unchangeable settings found :-(

Posted: 06 Oct 2026, 19:07
by ed_f
after all the hazzle of previous months I now have the patience of checking my site in detail. so I come to this page. I'd like to have there the same caption hover as in „themes“ and „places“ - but that setting will not work (same PW!). and also switching off captions i.e. in „places“ does not let them disappear. again the site doesn't react to my demands - strange ... 

Re: more unchangeable settings found :-(

Posted: 07 Oct 2026, 00:13
by mjau-mjau
ed_f wrote:so I come to this page.
Keep in mind, the above page displays FOLDERS (eg. albums). It is not a GALLERY, so it will not be affected by nay settings you assign under "gallery" settings for that page. Instead, you would need to assign those settings from the FOLDERS section of that page's settings.

As for CHILD pages of that page (eg. "azerbaijan"), that page would be affected by GALLERY settings. However, for the "Armenia" subfolder, this is again affected by FOLDERS settings, because that page shows (sub)folders, not a gallery.

I don't think this is the same issue as before, where save failed because of an image error.

Re: more unchangeable settings found :-(

Posted: 07 Oct 2026, 03:33
by ed_f
right - thanks for that reminder!