Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

JMM
Experienced
Topic Author

Is it possible to slightly widen the Popup window displayed in Panorama folders?

26 Dec 2022, 17:59

Hello, Karl,

A few months ago, you gave me the Custom CSS code to widen the Popup for regular image folders:
Code
/* Increases width of popup (descriptions) */
.pswp__caption__center {
  max-width: 1000px;
}
This has been working great, and although you warned me that using the above might cause the popups to not display correctly/optimally on mobile devices, I am not concerned about that, as I tailor my X3 sites for regular-computers only  :sunglasses:.

My question at this time is, for Panorama folders containing Panorama images, am I also able to slightly widen the Popup window (when users click on the Panorama Titles in the top-left corner)?

I don't know (until I try it) if doing so would affect the map that is displayed, but I'm willing to give it a try.

The above Custom CSS code that you gave me a few months ago for regular image folders, I put it in my site's Settings | Custom | Custom CSS.

For this Custom CSS code that I am inquiring about here for 1 specific Panorama folder, I would place this Custom CSS code in the 1 specific folder that I wish to widen the popup width, under Manage | Settings | Page | Advanced | Page CSS.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
John
Self-hosted using Abyss Web Server:   AuroraWings.me   |   GalleryWings.com   |   PanAurora-Studio.com   |
Externally-hosted using LiteSpeed/Apache Web Server:   GenealogyWings.com/galleries   |

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Is it possible to slightly widen the Popup window displayed in Panorama folders?

26 Dec 2022, 22:47

JMM wrote:My question at this time is, for Panorama folders containing Panorama images, am I also able to slightly widen the Popup window (when users click on the Panorama Titles in the top-left corner)?
So assuming you want to change the width of the overlay that displays the map and basic info? This is of course unrelated to normal image popups, because this overlay exists only for the panorama viewer.

You can try this in Settings > Custom > Custom CSS:
Code
.pano-info-modal {
  width: 700px !important;
}

JMM
Experienced
Topic Author

Re: Is it possible to slightly widen the Popup window displayed in Panorama folders?

27 Dec 2022, 11:07

Thank you, Karl.

That Custom CSS code worked great, to slightly widen the box.

However, the Google Maps were also enlarged, so for some images more than half of the height of the Google Map was missing below the browser  :upside_down:.

So I removed the Custom CSS code, and instead just made the text font smaller.

Thanks anyway, and I've bookmarked this thread incase I need to utilize this feature in the future.
Self-hosted using Abyss Web Server:   AuroraWings.me   |   GalleryWings.com   |   PanAurora-Studio.com   |
Externally-hosted using LiteSpeed/Apache Web Server:   GenealogyWings.com/galleries   |