Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

JMM
Experienced
Topic Author

Is it possible for Panorama overlay Titles & Primary Label to be centered?

24 Dec 2022, 05:20

Hello again, Karl,

For panorama overlays when their title is clicked, in the popup, the Title and the Primary Label are left-justified, as on the left side of the below screenshot.  Is it possible somehow for the Title and the Primary Label to be centered, as on the right side of the below screenshot?

The code that I am currently using for title is:
Code
<span style="color:yellow"><small>Marnix School ( Sep 1961 - Jan 1968 )</small></span>
... and for the description is:
Code
<small>
<span class="label primary">Marnix School<br>Gosieweg, Rio Canario, Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles<br><br>[ © Google ]</span>
<br>
We left Curaçao 7 January 1968, and arrived in Canada 4 February 1968.
<br>
<br>
<span class="label primary">Single-file equirectangular format</span>
<span class="label bg2">16384*8192 px</span>
<span class="label bg2">3.37 MB</span>
<span class="label bg2">Feb 2018</span>
</small>
Note above that I am using two primary labels in my description: the 1st one is on the 2nd line (above), which is the one that I am inquiring about if it can be centered; the 2nd one is the one for Single-file equirectangular format, which I do NOT wish centered.

Thank you in advance, and have yourself a great day.
Self-hosted using Abyss Web Server:   AuroraWings.me   |   GalleryWings.com   |   PanAurora-Studio.com   |
Externally-hosted using LiteSpeed/Apache Web Server:   GenealogyWings.com/galleries   |

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Is it possible for Panorama overlay Titles & Primary Label to be centered?

24 Dec 2022, 22:18

Looking at your screenshot, can't you just center everything? That would be easy without having to target specific elements. Simply add the following to Settings > Custom > Custom CSS:
Code
.pano-info-modal {
  text-align: center;
}
.pano-info-map-container {
  text-align: left; /* map must remain left */
}

JMM
Experienced
Topic Author

24 Dec 2022, 22:41

Nope, it doesn't seem to work.  Everything's still aligned to the left, as it's always been.
Self-hosted using Abyss Web Server:   AuroraWings.me   |   GalleryWings.com   |   PanAurora-Studio.com   |
Externally-hosted using LiteSpeed/Apache Web Server:   GenealogyWings.com/galleries   |

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

24 Dec 2022, 22:47

Try this?
Code
.pano-info-modal {
  text-align: center !important;
}
.pano-info-map-container {
  text-align: left; /* map must remain left */
}

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

24 Dec 2022, 22:48

I see it's applied correctly, but for some reason, the browser won't accept it, until I un-check and re-check it. Strange.

JMM
Experienced
Topic Author

25 Dec 2022, 06:50

It's working now, and here's what the problem was & how I fixed it:

When I use the Image button to copy code from here in the forums into my X3 site, it doesn't work.  What I need to do is to manually select & highlight the text from the forums, and then paste it into my X3 site.  This has sometimes happened in the past year too.

Example, for the code that you've given me here in this thread, if I use the Image button & then paste it into my site, this is what I get:
Note the 2 red dots in the above screenshot, when I use the Image button... the text in the overlay remains the same as default, left-justified.

However, when I manually highlight the text to copy & then paste it into my site, the 2 red dots do not appear in my site (see below screenshot), and the text in the overlay is now center-justified  :slight_smile::
At least the code works, and my text is centered.

Thanks, as always, for there being a way to do things in X3.

Season's Greetings, and be safe.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

25 Dec 2022, 07:10

Strange! Glad it's working :snowman2: