Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

guankwan1016
Topic Author

This page returned a "404 Not Found" error.

12 Jun 2022, 06:33

is there a limitation for the deepness of the folders?
i got this error in the 4th level of folders.
 This page returned a "404 Not Found" error.

3rd level: (no problem)
https://deadstock.company/x3/KAWASAKI_% ... d's_shoes/

4th level: (404 not found)
https://deadstock.company/x3/KAWASAKI_% ... D13_MOQ45/
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (39.6 KiB) Viewed 1246 times

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: This page returned a "404 Not Found" error.

12 Jun 2022, 06:46

I think the problem here is the single 'quote' in "Kid's Shoes". Please try to rename it to "Kids shoes".

Ultimately, you should really be keeping your folder names extremely simple, for example "kids-shoes" (no Capitalization, no   empty   spaces, no $pec'al characters). This is because it's part of your URL and should be easy to read and display in browser without encoding. This means you get nice SEO-friendly consistent URL's /category1/category2/kids-shoes/ ... Anyway, just to mention, but you should be fine if you replace the ' single quote in the above.

guankwan1016
Topic Author

Re: This page returned a "404 Not Found" error.

12 Jun 2022, 07:20

mjau-mjau wrote: I think the problem here is the single 'quote' in "Kid's Shoes". Please try to rename it to "Kids shoes".

Ultimately, you should really be keeping your folder names extremely simple, for example "kids-shoes" (no Capitalization, no   empty   spaces, no $pec'al characters). This is because it's part of your URL and should be easy to read and display in browser without encoding. This means you get nice SEO-friendly consistent URL's /category1/category2/kids-shoes/ ... Anyway, just to mention, but you should be fine if you replace the ' single quote in the above.
you are correct
problem solved.

thanks