Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

pavel23
Topic Author

Buy GPS plugin only for private license

25 Aug 2021, 06:36

Hello :-)

I am happy happy customer of the great gallery for many years and I am using it as photo journal of my life, sharing password protected galleries with my family which is often far away from me. So I am sharing picture of kids and our travels to my father so he can see his grandchildren more thne twice a year at least on pictures. It would be great if I can use GPS plugin to share exact locations which we have visited so my dad can see where we have been.

I am thinking about upgrading to PRO, but frankly speaking, I will not use PRO features at all as it does not have sense for me, just GPS plugin only.

I wonder if you can allow us to upgrade private license with GPS plugin only? For price, of course.

Thanks a lot for great work!

Regards
Pavel

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Buy GPS plugin only for private license

25 Aug 2021, 07:30

Hi! See PM. Generally, since we don't sell "plugins" with X3, we wanted to keep it simple with two licenses, where "pro" has additional features. Instead of selling one plugin for $50, you get all additional features, even if you only need one. Maybe in the future we will change policy!

raydoo

03 Sep 2021, 03:10

I was wondering, i can't think of anything else than Travel Pictures where one would need GPS Maps?

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

03 Sep 2021, 04:17

raydoo wrote:I was wondering, i can't think of anything else than Travel Pictures where one would need GPS Maps?
Probably, but doesn't specifically have to be limited to only "travel" of course ... It could be hiking, nature, landscape, architecture or events, where owners want to display the exact location where the photo was taken.