Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Tomicke
Topic Author

letter size

28 Apr 2021, 08:27

Hello Karl,

you are doing a great job here with X3. But I have one question. Can I change the size of the letters in the menu and in the blog? They seem very small to me (especially if I can't find my reading glasses :-) ).

Greetings,
Thomas

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: letter size

29 Apr 2021, 01:08

Hi. Gallery/Folders layouts have options for font size, which it seems you found already? For the menu and blog, you would have to use custom CSS, although in the future, it will be easier using CSS variables.

So, you want larger font in the main menu, as well as the main reading-font in your blog posts? I can assemble some custom CSS that you could use.

Tomicke
Topic Author

01 May 2021, 04:47

mjau-mjau wrote: Hi. Gallery/Folders layouts have options for font size, which it seems you found already?
Can you give me a hint where to find this?
mjau-mjau wrote: So, you want larger font in the main menu, as well as the main reading-font in your blog posts? I can assemble some custom CSS that you could use.
I would be very happy about this.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

01 May 2021, 05:20

Tomicke wrote:Can you give me a hint where to find this?
All inline captions (not tooltip or overlay) have relative title sizes:
Tomicke wrote:
mjau-mjau wrote: So, you want larger font in the main menu, as well as the main reading-font in your blog posts? I can assemble some custom CSS that you could use.
I would be very happy about this.
I can only do this if you can provide a link to your gallery, because they are several layout combinations. Also, you would need to be specific about exactly which texts you want enlarged.