X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

christianch
Experienced
Topic Author

Links parents and childs menu

21 Apr 2021, 03:11

Hi , 

For one group of childs element's,  is it possible to have a menu's link for go back of level?

Many thanks.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Links parents and childs menu

21 Apr 2021, 03:50

I'm not sure what you mean "go back of level". When using the sidebar layout and clicking an item that has CHILD-folders, "click" is reserved for open/close toggle of the submenu. We can't have it so that click opens the submenu AND navigates to the page, as that would be confusing.

If you want to force users to visit the parent menu first, you could go to page settings menu > hide child pages from menu. This means the child pages will not be visible in the menu, and the visitor will instead click the parent page and see items directly on the page.

christianch
Experienced
Topic Author

22 Apr 2021, 09:32

thank you very much, 

I naturally know that the sign on the right allows you to expand the menu.
 I was thinking of the possibility of splitting the div into two parts: one on the right to deploy and shrink, the other on the left to go to the section. This is to facilitate navigation in the menu. 

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

22 Apr 2021, 23:53

christianch wrote:I naturally know that the sign on the right allows you to expand the menu.
 I was thinking of the possibility of splitting the div into two parts: one on the right to deploy and shrink, the other on the left to go to the section. This is to facilitate navigation in the menu.
Yes, it could be an option to have a + "expand" icon, like we have in our files app (demo). I will consider it for a future release ...

christianch
Experienced
Topic Author

23 Apr 2021, 06:06

It will be great !! :thumbsup: