X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

sivanoschi
Topic Author

Audio player

19 Mar 2021, 11:15

My first post, hello everybody :-)

Two questions regarding audio player:
- can be visible somewhere the name of the track being played?
- is possible to have a "next" button to advance to next mp3? (i know you can double click to do this but i'm not sure how intuitive this can be for the visitors...)

One question regarding images in gallery:
- how can I hide the name of the photo/image?

Thanks.

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Audio player

20 Mar 2021, 02:53

sivanoschi wrote:- can be visible somewhere the name of the track being played?[/size]
- is possible to have a "next" button to advance to next mp3? (i know you can double click to do this but i'm not sure how intuitive this can be for the visitors...)
These options are currently not possible. The idea is to keep the audio player simple, to compliment the gallery. If we are going to add mp3 track name and previous/next controls, this is something I would need to consider for a future release.
sivanoschi wrote:One question regarding images in gallery:
You mean in a page gallery layout? Or in the popup caption when you click an image? You can disable popup captions from Settings > Popup > Captions.

sivanoschi
Topic Author

Re: Audio player

20 Mar 2021, 12:49

mjau-mjau wrote:
sivanoschi wrote:- can be visible somewhere the name of the track being played?[/size]
These options are currently not possible. The idea is to keep the audio player simple, to compliment the gallery. If we are going to add mp3 track name and previous/next controls, this is something I would need to consider for a future release.
sivanoschi wrote:One question regarding images in gallery:
You mean in a page gallery layout? Or in the popup caption when you click an image? You can disable popup captions from Settings > Popup > Captions.
Hope a future release will include, at least, a "next" button...
Yes, that one was, Settings > Popup > Captions. 
Thanks!