GeoPal wrote:I didn't want the logos to be clickable, e.g. no popup. If there is a way to do that I will try it also?
You can entirely disable click and popup from the page settings > gallery > popup > Disable "images are clickable":
Although it works fine in your custom content grid mode, there are a few potential advantages of using gallery mode:
- It's easier to apply and add new images, without having to update with custom code.
- X3 will serve larger size images for high-res devices (eg. retina displays) if your original images are large enough.
- You would be able to upload non-square images, and simply used the CROP setting to make them square.
- It would implement the X3 "lazy loader", which will only load images below visible scroll after visitor scrolls down.
- Captions and tooltips are available.
Not really a huge deal with such a small gallery segment, which you have already implemented well into custom content, but might be good to know!