Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

trpgforum
Experienced
Topic Author

Fantastic Pano Plugin: New pano and two little questions :-)

04 Feb 2022, 12:24

Hello Karl

Photo Gallery X3 is absolutely fantastic! Today I have published a new mulitresolution panorama on my panorama gallery without problems! The only open two questions:
  1. Is it possible that the initial view shows the full pano and not only the part in the center?
  2. Is ist possible that autorotate begins after open the pano?
Wish you a beautiful weekend and thank you for your great worl in the last year!
Thomas
THOMAS RUF PHOTOGRAPHY
Landscape - Nature - Macro
4132 Muttenz
Switzerland
www.thomas-ruf.ch

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Fantastic Pano Plugin: New pano and two little questions :-)

04 Feb 2022, 22:50

Hi Thomas!
trpgforum wrote:Is it possible that the initial view shows the full pano and not only the part in the center?
It scales to "fill" the screen, and then the user can zoom/navigate. In my humble opinion, this is preferable. It would look like this, and on vertical displays (usually mobile) it would be even smaller.
I thought perhaps there was an option available for this, but it seems I was wrong. It would have to be a feature request.
trpgforum wrote:Is ist possible that autorotate begins after open the pano?
Only for spherical panoramas with a continuous linear rotation. There is no autorotate for flat panoramas ... That would have to go back-and-forth as it hits the edges, and it would depend on zoom. I haven't seen this before on flat panoramas.