X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

Martin
Experienced
Topic Author

Imagevue in combination with 3D-galleries

22 Jun 2021, 04:09

Hi everyone,

I made a third Imagevue site for my (art-)photography.
This site differs  from the other two in that clicking on a gallery image does not show a larger image, but it shows a virtual 3D-panorama gallery in which 22 other images (belonging to the same theme) can be seen.

Feedback is highly appreciated :slight_smile:

Kunst Online Gallery

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: Imagevue in combination with 3D-galleries

23 Jun 2021, 01:41

Hi Martin,

Seems there was some slowness on server, at least while I was checking. The panorama player stopped loading, and at some point I got a timeout from Cloudflare scr. The virtual tour eventually loaded ... For me personally, this virtual tour offers very little. Navigation is slow, and when you get to an image, it remains tiny and distorted without offering any way to view it.

Martin
Experienced
Topic Author

23 Jun 2021, 11:16

mjau-mjau wrote: Hi Martin,

Seems there was some slowness on server, at least while I was checking. The panorama player stopped loading, and at some point I got a timeout from Cloudflare scr. The virtual tour eventually loaded ... For me personally, this virtual tour offers very little. Navigation is slow, and when you get to an image, it remains tiny and distorted without offering any way to view it.
Hi Karl,

Thanks for you honest reply!
Personally I like it when images can be viewed while other images are around (in a 3D setting). For me, they empower each other.
And yes, the images can not be shown full screen, but the virtual gallery can. Furthermore, scrolling the mousewheel can enlarge them.

But, again, thnx for you feedback!

GeoPal
Experienced

19 Oct 2021, 14:55

Hi Martin, 
As a pano maniac I liked these galleries very much! Did you design the space and build the 3d model/renders? What software did you use? I have similar idea for virtual exhibitions.
Nice work! Should be viewed full screen ALWAYS.

Martin
Experienced
Topic Author

10 Nov 2021, 04:23

GeoPal wrote: Hi Martin, 
As a pano maniac I liked these galleries very much! Did you design the space and build the 3d model/renders? What software did you use? I have similar idea for virtual exhibitions.
Nice work! Should be viewed full screen ALWAYS.
Hi George,

Nice to hear that you liked the galleries!
I used 3Dvista plus a package that was developed by a 3Dvista user. The package is called GRISEO.
The power of GRISEO is that the 22 images only once have to be declared. Every pano uses the same 22 images.
This, in combination with Photoshop actions I made myself, creates a very fast workflow. I can create one gallery and put it in production in less than two hours.

Look here: https://market.3dvista.com/
and search for GRISEO