Search…

X3 Photo Gallery Support Forums

Search…

trpgforum
Experienced
Topic Author

My company website "thomas ruf projekte"

29 Oct 2020, 04:33

Since I work as an engineer and photographer, I have now completely redesigned my company website, thomas ruf projekte with Photo Gallery X3 in addition to the THOMAS RUF FOTOGRAFIE page. Now I finally have a clear overall appearance with both sides, which complement each other so that my customers are not confused :-)
For me as an engineer and photographer, the decision in favor of Photo Gallery X3 was made because it is extremely clear, extremely fast and ideally suited for SEO.
THOMAS RUF PHOTOGRAPHY
Landscape - Nature - Macro
4132 Muttenz
Switzerland
www.thomas-ruf.ch

mjau-mjau
X3 Wizard

Re: My company website "thomas ruf projekte"

29 Oct 2020, 05:11

Wonderful / wunderbar!  :blush: Your gallery page speaks for itself, and I like how you used X3 to create your clean/basic "prosjekte" website also.

If I was to comment just to comment on something, I would perhaps mention the gallery layout in your thomas-ruf-projekte.ch/loesungen/ page. With the amount of text in each item, it should perhaps be left-aligned? Also, not a huge fan of the shadows ... They could be removed or made softer/tighter.

trpgforum
Experienced
Topic Author

29 Oct 2020, 06:52

Thank yo so much Karl!

Your comments are allways very welcome! 
I will try to optimize this - hope I find the hook for CSS...

Best regards from Switzerland
Thomas
THOMAS RUF PHOTOGRAPHY
Landscape - Nature - Macro
4132 Muttenz
Switzerland
www.thomas-ruf.ch

metallissimus
Experienced

29 Oct 2020, 08:03

mjau-mjau wrote:  With the amount of text in each item, it should perhaps be left-aligned?
I'd like to second that – also for the real estate company you show in the other thread.

Other than that I can only agree with Karl, the Projekte page looks great and your photography is amazing!
www.danielbollinger.de – corporate photography
hochzeiten.danielbollinger.de – wedding photography

Sparx23

29 Oct 2020, 08:31

Thanks for sharing. Your're pictures are truly amazing and inspring!

I'm also from Switzerland and have an engineering background and love X3 Gallery exact because of the same reasons. Unfortunately my photographic skills doesn't seem to be as good as yours ;-) Maybe when my kids are older and it's not anymore "we go hiking and while I'm carying my youngest and telling my older one not to alyways stop I can take some pictures" to "really go out to ONLY take pictures"...

Thanks again!